Mouse Pad Hyper X Fury S 900mx420mm
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z337
    OS Windows 10 64btis
    Network RouterTpLink Archer C9
    Accessory #1 EKWB FANs all of them

i access the link perfect.
    Learn, Play Enjoy!

New ROGer Array

All these LiveDash links are broken. What is the deal with the support for this cooler?

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array 1mluer PC Specs
    1mluer PC Specs
    MotherboardMaximus IX Apex & Maximus XI Apex's
    ProcessorI7-7700k & I9-9900k
    Memory (part number)Gskill Trident Z RGB 4266 & 3200 DC
    Graphics Card #1MSI Sea Hawk 1080 & ROG Matrix 2080 ti
    Sound Cardbuilt in for both
    MonitorSamsung 27inch & ASUS Swift PG348Q
    Storage #1Samsung 960 Pro & Samsung 970 Pro
    CPU CoolerRyuo 240 & Ryujin 360
    CaseInWin 909 Black & InWin 909 Silver
    Power SupplySeasonic 1000w Titanium & ROG Thor 1200p
    Keyboard Corsair K95 & ASUS ROG Claymore
    Mouse Logitech G902 & ASUS Gladius II Origin
    Mouse Pad Corsair MM800 & ASUS ROG Baltheus
    Headset/Speakers Bose Computer Set with Sub
    OS Windows 10 Pro all around
    Network RouterLinksys EA 9500
    Accessory #1 Corsair LL / Commander Pro & TT Riing Plus
    Accessory #2 Blue Microphone

Quote Originally Posted by Lead_Bacon View Post
    hey guys, i cant seem to find the livedash software for the 360mm ryujin aio, ive clicked the links in this thread and i still cant find it, please help
    Looks like it's listed under windows 7 now and for windows 10 they are recommending Armory Crate
    Inwin 909 Black RGB build
    i7-7700k
    ROG Maximus IX Apex
    1080 Sea Hawk
    Gskill Trident Z RGB 4266

InWin 909 Silver RGB build
    i9-9900k
    ROG Maximus XI Apex
    ROG Matrix 2080 ti
    Gskill TridentZ RGB DC 3200 64g

Everything overclocked and love it.
    ROG Awesomeness !!!!

ROG Guru: Brown Belt Array MrAgapiGC PC Specs
    MrAgapiGC PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Maximus XI Code
    Processor9900K
    Memory (part number)CMK32GX4M4B3600C18
    Graphics Card #1STRIX-GTX1080ti-O8G-GAMING
    MonitorAOC AGON AG2701QX (2)
    Storage #1Samsung 960 EVO 256GB
    Storage #2Kingston Savage 500GB
    CPU CoolerNzxt X74 360mm AIO
    CaseNzxt H700
    Power SupplyEVGA 850 G2
    Keyboard Logitech G810
    Mouse Asus Spartha
    Headset Hyper X Cloud Revolver S
    Mouse Pad Hyper X Fury S 900mx420mm
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z337
    OS Windows 10 64btis
    Network RouterTpLink Archer C9
    Accessory #1 EKWB FANs all of them

Quote Originally Posted by polyh3dron View Post
    All these LiveDash links are broken. What is the deal with the support for this cooler?
    Livedash as being move out so the armory crate is the new to control the aio. that will also control fans and mini fan. But. I recommend, that use the fans with a splitter to cpu fan and the pump (4pin pwm ) to the aio pump heather (if you board is asus) other 4pin heather.

There are so many changes in order to move newer asus peripherals to the new app.
    Learn, Play Enjoy!

ROG Member Array Grischkow PC Specs
    Grischkow PC Specs
    MotherboardROG MAXIMUS XI CODE
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-9700K
    Memory (part number)32 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3000
    Graphics Card #1ROG-STRIX-RTX2080TI-O11G-GAMING
    MonitorROG SWIFT PG348Q
    Storage #1SSD 1TB 970 PRO PCIe M.2
    Storage #2SSD 0,5TB 960 EVO PCIe M.2
    CPU CoolerROG RYUJIN 360
    Casebe quiet! Dark Base 700 - Midi Tower
    Power Supplybe quiet! Pure Power 9 700W
    Keyboard ROG Claymore
    Mouse ROG Gladius II
    Headset HyperX Cloud II and Rode NTUSB
    Mouse Pad ASUS ROG SHEATH
    OS Windows 10 Pro

Quote Originally Posted by MrAgapiGC View Post
    Livedash as being move out so the armory crate is the new to control the aio. that will also control fans and mini fan. But. I recommend, that use the fans with a splitter to cpu fan and the pump (4pin pwm ) to the aio pump heather (if you board is asus) other 4pin heather.

There are so many changes in order to move newer asus peripherals to the new app.
    The problem today is that Armory Crate lacks the update from Ryujin (restart, update, restart, update ... endless)

That means you can not configure the fan and OLED display. The fans then run at full speed all the time, since you do not get the settings from Ryujin (due to update).

I really appreciate that ASUS tries to pack everything under one app. It's also a nice thought, just the implementation is .... well ... you know

I bought hardware from Asus for 2.5k Euros (see PC Spec's) and I can not use them properly, as advertised on the Asus website.
    Water cooling can not be confugurated at all (update story) and Claymore is not supported, even though Asus says on the website, Asus Sync!
    Last edited by Grischkow; 10-10-2019 at 09:58 AM.

New ROGer Array

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Grischkow View Post
    The problem today is that Armory Crate lacks the update from Ryujin (restart, update, restart, update ... endless)

That means you can not configure the fan and OLED display. The fans then run at full speed all the time, since you do not get the settings from Ryujin (due to update).

I really appreciate that ASUS tries to pack everything under one app. It's also a nice thought, just the implementation is .... well ... you know

I bought hardware from Asus for 2.5k Euros (see PC Spec's) and I can not use them properly, as advertised on the Asus website.
    Water cooling can not be confugurated at all (update story) and Claymore is not supported, even though Asus says on the website, Asus Sync!
    it run full speed till u format ur windows..after its gonna be back to default and not work and not hear the fans. asus is amazing aint it? i hope u buy more of asus so we can see u often on these forums next time xD

ROG Member Array Grischkow PC Specs
    Grischkow PC Specs
    MotherboardROG MAXIMUS XI CODE
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-9700K
    Memory (part number)32 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3000
    Graphics Card #1ROG-STRIX-RTX2080TI-O11G-GAMING
    MonitorROG SWIFT PG348Q
    Storage #1SSD 1TB 970 PRO PCIe M.2
    Storage #2SSD 0,5TB 960 EVO PCIe M.2
    CPU CoolerROG RYUJIN 360
    Casebe quiet! Dark Base 700 - Midi Tower
    Power Supplybe quiet! Pure Power 9 700W
    Keyboard ROG Claymore
    Mouse ROG Gladius II
    Headset HyperX Cloud II and Rode NTUSB
    Mouse Pad ASUS ROG SHEATH
    OS Windows 10 Pro

Quote Originally Posted by aragonnshow View Post
    it run full speed till u format ur windows..after its gonna be back to default and not work and not hear the fans. asus is amazing aint it? i hope u buy more of asus so we can see u often on these forums next time xD
    I solved something different. I have connected the three fans of the water cooling sepparat to the extension card of my chasis and then control these from the motherboard (so automatically depending on the temperature of the hardware). So not about Ryujin, only the Ryujin pump fan is now connected to CPU_Fan. But that's not how it should be.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Grischkow View Post
    I solved something different. I have connected the three fans of the water cooling sepparat to the extension card of my chasis and then control these from the motherboard (so automatically depending on the temperature of the hardware). So not about Ryujin, only the Ryujin pump fan is now connected to CPU_Fan. But that's not how it should be.
    wow u did all that..i wont do all that just coz of armoury crate bug..they selling a product and advertising fake info.

New ROGer Array gzy1992 PC Specs
    gzy1992 PC Specs
    MotherboardROG MAXIMUS XI FORMULA
    ProcessorIntel Core i9 9900K
    Memory (part number)G.SKILL F4-3000C14Q-32GTZR Trident Z
    Graphics Card #1ROG STRIX-GTX1080-O8G-GAMING
    Monitor27" ASUS ROG Swift PG27UQ
    Storage #1Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2
    Storage #2Seagate 6 TB USB 3.0 External HDD
    CPU CoolerASUS ROG Ryujin 360
    CaseASUS ROG Strix Helios
    Power SupplyROG Thor 850W
    Keyboard CMSTORM Trigger
    Mouse Steelseries Rival 310
    Headset AKG K702
    Mouse Pad Razer Goliathus
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z906 5.1
    OS Windows 10
    Network RouterpfSense

Hi Guys,

I've been doing some snooping to see if I can make a workaround for the issue myself. Not sure if this will help anyone or even fix the issue but for those of you who did have the AIO working in Armoury Crate before the update loop bug you might be able to get it to load the settings by doing the following:

Restart your PC, once restarted do not open Armoury Crate.
    Create a system restore point here just in case this breaks your software, I don't want to be liable for any further issues.
    Navigate to: "C:\ProgramData\ASUS\ROG Live Service" and open the "deviceinfo.ini" in notepad or notepad++ (you will require administrator permission to save the file).
    Look under the "[ROG RYUJIN_0B0518AE]" heading for "HTMLLocalVersion=X" and "HTMLServerVersion=X"
    Change the LocalVersion number to match the ServerVersion value which is "1.01.03"
    Save the file and then reboot again just to be sure that the Crate service reads the new version number.
    Once rebooted, now open Armoury Crate and see if you can access the AIO device control panel.

As long as you don't hit "Check for updates" it shouldn't complain about a pending update, if you've recently re-installed windows then the "HTMLLocalVersion" will likely be "0" and this won't achieve anything, the control panel will say its missing some required .dll for it to function correctly so won't be fixed till ASUS do something about it.

If this breaks after attempting these changes restore to your system restore point.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by gzy1992 View Post
    Hi Guys,

I've been doing some snooping to see if I can make a workaround for the issue myself. Not sure if this will help anyone or even fix the issue but for those of you who did have the AIO working in Armoury Crate before the update loop bug you might be able to get it to load the settings by doing the following:

Restart your PC, once restarted do not open Armoury Crate.
    Create a system restore point here just in case this breaks your software, I don't want to be liable for any further issues.
    Navigate to: "C:\ProgramData\ASUS\ROG Live Service" and open the "deviceinfo.ini" in notepad or notepad++ (you will require administrator permission to save the file).
    Look under the "[ROG RYUJIN_0B0518AE]" heading for "HTMLLocalVersion=X" and "HTMLServerVersion=X"
    Change the LocalVersion number to match the ServerVersion value which is "1.01.03"
    Save the file and then reboot again just to be sure that the Crate service reads the new version number.
    Once rebooted, now open Armoury Crate and see if you can access the AIO device control panel.

As long as you don't hit "Check for updates" it shouldn't complain about a pending update, if you've recently re-installed windows then the "HTMLLocalVersion" will likely be "0" and this won't achieve anything, the control panel will say its missing some required .dll for it to function correctly so won't be fixed till ASUS do something about it.

If this breaks after attempting these changes restore to your system restore point.

i have formated windows and never installed again but will it work if i do it now? have u tried with fresh install?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast