Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus X370-F motherboard help

ikevvvvvHDz
Level 7
Afternoon,

Im new around here so goes easy on me 😄

I recently brough the asus strix X370-F motherboard and it mentions about for audio options i can use something called sonic studio III, However when i installed everything and done a fresh install of windows 10 64-bit there is nothing on the DVDROM that came with the motherboard for this software nor is there anything listed in the drivers and utilities on the official website neither.

I have done searching around and found a edition of the Sonic Studio III and have tried to install it but it keeps popping up error message saying that i need to install audio drivers before which i know for a fact they are and that they are the latest drivers and i updated viz EZ updater.

Please could someone shed some light on this issue as i want to use the optical out for my surround sound but at this moment optical is only outputting in stereo and not 5:1 i need it to and nor what the mother board states it can do which is 8:1

Many thanks in advance
1 REPLY 1

HiVizMan
Level 40
This is all that I could find. It may help you.

I do not have that board.

Scorpion wrote:
The new drivers have UWP app now, so Sonic Studio, Sonic Radar and Realtek Audio Console are all installed during driver install, and the Windows Store now handles the updates on those separately, make sure you do a full uninstall of all the old drivers and software (old Sonic Studio, Sonic Radar, etc) first, then install the new drivers, after that check for Windows Store Updates (Top right of Windows Store,the 3 dots, then click downloads and updates, then get updates...
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.