cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Strix Flare Play/Pause button light

ryan_e94
Level 7
Has anyone else had the Play/Pause button light stop working? The function of the button still works but the white light behind doesnt turn on. I have tried updating the firmware but makes no difference. Possibly this is a RMA?
22 REPLIES 22

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Was it working before? Any idea what happened when it suddenly stopped working?
Are you on firmware 0.00.35 / Armoury 3.00.11?
Please check your inbox, a link to the firmware has been sent. Please update again manually if necessary.

i had the same problem, r u already fix it?

BaimYahya wrote:
i had the same problem, r u already fix it?

Please check your inbox, a link to the firmware has been sent. Please update again manually if necessary.

Please send me also the manual update for the firmware. Thanks.

Mine also please send me a firmware thanks.

Please send it to me too, ive recently experience the same problem and now even the skip buttons are not lighting up

Mine still dont work with the firmware, I tried to send me keyboard back but it got damaged in shipping to the retailer and the delivery company wont take responsibility. It still works but now has a crack in it.

I've got the same problem. Both the 'Stop' media button and the 'previous' media button gradually stopped working. I noticed that they got dimmer with each start up. Does the firmware help or is there another solution to this? Thanks

all the buttons light up but multimedia key backward light is not working. need help.