Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    ROG Member Array

Fan profile not changing ROG G703GI

Hi guys i have ROG G703GI laptop everything is great but i had some issues with it so i had to make a clean install of windows 10. So after installing all latest drivers i can't use the shourtcut fn+f5 witch is use to change fan profiles form silent balance and overboost. Before the reinstall was working fine any of you have same problem
    windows 10 pro
    version 1809
    asus ATK Packege ( ASUS KEYBOARD HOTKEYS) driver version 2.0.4.0

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array

Did you remember to save a copy of your eSupport folder and use it after you reinstalled windows 10?

Do you have ROG Game Center version 2.5.9? Did you install ASUS Keyboard Hotkeys (Not the ATK package)?

ROG Member Array

yes i have the ROG GAMNIG center 2.5.9
    in eSupport folder i have only eManual
    i also have the hotkeys latest version install

I remember a while back, many of the G703 users reported that they didn't get the entire eSupport folder. There very well might be something in there that needs to be installed to make all your features work. I suggest you request a copy of your eSupport folder be offered to you (probably through a secure website download with ASUS Support).

Make new thread with "G703 eSupport Folder Request" in the Title. Then provide details as how you have never had a complete folder. I suspect someone from ASUS would contact you.

ROG Enthusiast Array

I have the exact same problem with the exact same laptop. In your gaming centre have you still got the ability to change performance profiles by any chance, as I have lost the ability to do it on mine

ROG Member Array

i can still change it from the profiles from gaming centre

ROG Member Array

i have same laptop and same problem .. and i instal last updaute for all drive .... and dont work..and i go to asus company and cant fix .. asus hotkey maybe need to fix !!

im sad with my first gaming laptop

Are you too, working from a clean-install OS installation? Did you reinstall your drivers and software from your saved eSupport folder?

Or are you saying fan profile changing is not working with an original OS installation?

ROG Member Array

yes i reinstall drivers but didnt work and its happen when asus update keyboard firewall .. i cant use F5 (hotkey for fan) and i only can change from game center

ROG Member Array

anyone can help me !!!

The authorized agent for Asus in my country (Kuwait) every day tells me I will contact you to solve the problem and does not call and has no solution to the problem

What Should i do !!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast