cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why are these boards so neglected?

liakou
Level 7
From Bios updates(no im not going to say anything about AGESA support) to driver and software updates im noticing that especially the AMD Crosshair boards are very much behind, while Intel boards are getting their support pages updated more often.
The Audio driver of the Crosshair VII Hero hasn't been updated ever since it's release on the support page of the board.
To get an updated version of it upto the point that the driver supports Windows RS5 release, you have to search in other ASUS board support pages, or in the Asus Intel board forums, or even other websites.
Sonic studio & Radar is facing the same fate on the C7H support page while you can get more recent versions of it on Asus Intel boards or even laptop support pages.
On the ROG STRIX X470-F GAMING support page you can find the latest AISuite, while on the C7H & C7H Wi-fi pages you cannot!
All in all it's a mess in the support pages of ASUS products, apart from the fact that AMD boards are being treated so slow..
Surely the price paid for these boards is not being reflected by their product support.
I strongly think that this section needs a re-arrange and a more organized approach by ASUS.
2 REPLIES 2

bigtop1967
Level 9
I've notice too how activity from ASUS on the AMD boards has slowly fallen by the wayside while intel boards and forums are quite active
About me: I am dyslexic and DO occasionally miss things!

There are 10 types of people, those who understand binary, and those that don't.
F people in 10 don't understand hexadecimal

Kronvict
Level 9
Asus software support has always been lackluster for years IMO. Great hardware though.