cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Centurion Problem installation at Windows 7 64bit

Andiani_Siregar
Level 7
ROG Centurion Problem installation at Windows 7 64bit
I have a problem installation ROG Centurion (ROG71_Setup_1.1.17) in Windows 7 64bit, half of process installation showing messages :
"Please make sure that your Windows Update is the latest version before proceeding with this installation"
I already uptodates my windows with windows update..
Please help me for this problem..

Sorry my english too bad
8 REPLIES 8

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Please check if you have installed update KB3102810.

MasterC@ASUS wrote:
Please check if you have installed update KB3102810.

I already installed KB3102810, but i still can't install ROG Centurion (ROG71_Setup_1.1.17)

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
The software should work, we have already verified this. Although it's a hassle, it might be faster to do a fresh Windows install and install the Centurion software first. We are positive that it works with Windows 7 64bit. Is the Centurion working as it should without the software?

MasterC@ASUS wrote:
The software should work, we have already verified this. Although it's a hassle, it might be faster to do a fresh Windows install and install the Centurion software first. We are positive that it works with Windows 7 64bit. Is the Centurion working as it should without the software?

i already trying install lastest (fresh) version of windows 7 64 bit and doing update windows after instalation complete, and this software really didn't work, i found same problem, i believe something wrong about this software, please fix it... and also many user have same problem with me if they using windows 7

The Centurion working as it should without the software, but as user want to some diferent feel to hear with using software same like windows 10 user... please help us as windows 7 users

(sorry my english too bad, i need google translate to make this)

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Which firmware do you have?
You can get 1.06 from here:
https://www.asus.com/us/Headphones-Headsets/ROG-Centurion/HelpDesk_Download/
Or the custom beta here:
https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?105432-ROG-Centurion-MCU2-2-DSP2-4-Modified-firmware-with-...

After reinstalling Windows, what did you install before you tried to install Sonic Studio? Antivirus?

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
What happens after you click on OK?

MasterC@ASUS wrote:
What happens after you click on OK?

ok, I need to explain to you everything I did when I installed this software on Windows 7 64 bit, sorry for delay I replied this chat because of my busy.

First i do update firmware 1.5 and try to install all software 1.1.5 - 1.1.11 - 1.1.17 (this way unsuccessful)

and then i do update firmware 1.8 (beta) and try to install all software 1.1.5 - 1.1.11 - 1.1.17 (this way also unsuccessful)

last time i do update firmware 1.06 and try to install all software 1.1.5 - 1.1.11 - 1.1.17 (and finally also unsuccessful)

For answer your question (What happens after you click on OK?) the answer is : all installation going rollback then showing messages about error installation.

Stoping and uninstall antivirus already i do before installing this software but also unsuccessful, and also doing installation after install fresh windows without antivirus and try stoping windows firewall/defender also unsuccessful

Andiani Siregar wrote:
ok, I need to explain to you everything I did when I installed this software on Windows 7 64 bit, sorry for delay I replied this chat because of my busy.

First i do update firmware 1.5 and try to install all software 1.1.5 - 1.1.11 - 1.1.17 (this way unsuccessful)

and then i do update firmware 1.8 (beta) and try to install all software 1.1.5 - 1.1.11 - 1.1.17 (this way also unsuccessful)

last time i do update firmware 1.06 and try to install all software 1.1.5 - 1.1.11 - 1.1.17 (and finally also unsuccessful)

For answer your question (What happens after you click on OK?) the answer is : all installation going rollback then showing messages about error installation.

Stoping and uninstall antivirus already i do before installing this software but also unsuccessful, and also doing installation after install fresh windows without antivirus and try stoping windows firewall/defender also unsuccessful

Can you help us take a screenshot of the error message after you click OK?