Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    5

    ROG Centurion Problem installation at Windows 7 64bit

    ROG Centurion Problem installation at Windows 7 64bit
    I have a problem installation ROG Centurion (ROG71_Setup_1.1.17) in Windows 7 64bit, half of process installation showing messages :
    "Please make sure that your Windows Update is the latest version before proceeding with this installation"
    I already uptodates my windows with windows update..
    Please help me for this problem..

    Sorry my english too bad
    Miniatura de Adjuntos Miniatura de Adjuntos 001.jpg  

    002.jpg  


  2. #2
    Administrator Array MasterC@ASUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Reputation
    96
    Posts
    1,492

    Please check if you have installed update KB3102810.

  3. #3
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterC@ASUS View Post
    Please check if you have installed update KB3102810.


    I already installed KB3102810, but i still can't install ROG Centurion (ROG71_Setup_1.1.17)
    Miniatura de Adjuntos Miniatura de Adjuntos 003.jpg  


  4. #4
    Administrator Array MasterC@ASUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Reputation
    96
    Posts
    1,492

    The software should work, we have already verified this. Although it's a hassle, it might be faster to do a fresh Windows install and install the Centurion software first. We are positive that it works with Windows 7 64bit. Is the Centurion working as it should without the software?

  5. #5
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterC@ASUS View Post
    The software should work, we have already verified this. Although it's a hassle, it might be faster to do a fresh Windows install and install the Centurion software first. We are positive that it works with Windows 7 64bit. Is the Centurion working as it should without the software?
    i already trying install lastest (fresh) version of windows 7 64 bit and doing update windows after instalation complete, and this software really didn't work, i found same problem, i believe something wrong about this software, please fix it... and also many user have same problem with me if they using windows 7

    The Centurion working as it should without the software, but as user want to some diferent feel to hear with using software same like windows 10 user... please help us as windows 7 users

    (sorry my english too bad, i need google translate to make this)
    Last edited by Andiani Siregar; 11-21-2018 at 09:35 PM.

  6. #6
    Administrator Array MasterC@ASUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Reputation
    96
    Posts
    1,492

    Which firmware do you have?
    You can get 1.06 from here:
    https://www.asus.com/us/Headphones-H...Desk_Download/
    Or the custom beta here:
    https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...er-amp-downmix

    After reinstalling Windows, what did you install before you tried to install Sonic Studio? Antivirus?

  7. #7
    Administrator Array MasterC@ASUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Reputation
    96
    Posts
    1,492

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Win Update.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	39.2 KB 
ID:	77145
    What happens after you click on OK?

  8. #8
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterC@ASUS View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Win Update.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	39.2 KB 
ID:	77145
    What happens after you click on OK?
    ok, I need to explain to you everything I did when I installed this software on Windows 7 64 bit, sorry for delay I replied this chat because of my busy.

    First i do update firmware 1.5 and try to install all software 1.1.5 - 1.1.11 - 1.1.17 (this way unsuccessful)

    and then i do update firmware 1.8 (beta) and try to install all software 1.1.5 - 1.1.11 - 1.1.17 (this way also unsuccessful)

    last time i do update firmware 1.06 and try to install all software 1.1.5 - 1.1.11 - 1.1.17 (and finally also unsuccessful)

    For answer your question (What happens after you click on OK?) the answer is : all installation going rollback then showing messages about error installation.

    Stoping and uninstall antivirus already i do before installing this software but also unsuccessful, and also doing installation after install fresh windows without antivirus and try stoping windows firewall/defender also unsuccessful
    Last edited by Andiani Siregar; 11-30-2018 at 06:41 AM.

  9. #9
    Administrator Array MasterC@ASUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Reputation
    96
    Posts
    1,492

    Quote Originally Posted by Andiani Siregar View Post
    ok, I need to explain to you everything I did when I installed this software on Windows 7 64 bit, sorry for delay I replied this chat because of my busy.

    First i do update firmware 1.5 and try to install all software 1.1.5 - 1.1.11 - 1.1.17 (this way unsuccessful)

    and then i do update firmware 1.8 (beta) and try to install all software 1.1.5 - 1.1.11 - 1.1.17 (this way also unsuccessful)

    last time i do update firmware 1.06 and try to install all software 1.1.5 - 1.1.11 - 1.1.17 (and finally also unsuccessful)

    For answer your question (What happens after you click on OK?) the answer is : all installation going rollback then showing messages about error installation.

    Stoping and uninstall antivirus already i do before installing this software but also unsuccessful, and also doing installation after install fresh windows without antivirus and try stoping windows firewall/defender also unsuccessful
    Can you help us take a screenshot of the error message after you click OK?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •