Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ROG Member Array

how sad is it, that ASUS *don‘t answer to this problem �� !!!!!

Administrator Array Silent Scone@ROG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by S3RIOU5 View Post
    how sad is it, that ASUS *don‘t answer to this problem �� !!!!!
    Hi, there isn't a problem to answer as far as I can discern. We have implemented the means for other vendors to utilise the header if their products allow.

Last time I checked, EK representative has said there will be a header included, however, you would need to clarify with the company that is making the product...

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Scone@ASUS View Post
    Hi, there isn't a problem to answer as far as I can discern. We have implemented the means for other vendors to utilise the header if their products allow.

Last time I checked, EK representative has said there will be a header included, however, you would need to clarify with the company that is making the product...
    ? we have now almost march, *and nowhere a mono block with the integrated sensors .*

Tech Marketing Manager HQ Array Raja@ASUS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by S3RIOU5 View Post
    ? we have now almost march, *and nowhere a mono block with the integrated sensors .*

The connector is optional for the WB vendors to use. Whether or not they do is up to them. The function is there if they want it. If you have issues with them not using it, you'll need to contact them. Bringing it up here is not going to help your cause.

ROG Member Array Doza18 PC Specs
    Doza18 PC Specs
    MotherboardMaximus IX Formula
    ProcessorIntel Core i7 7700K
    Graphics Card #1Poseidon GTX 1080 Ti
    CasePhanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX TG
    Power SupplyCorsair AX1200i
    OS Windows 10

I'm interested in the maximus xi extreme, and I like many others would like the option to watercooler the CPU and vrms with a monoblock. I see that bispower has one in their own website, I don't see it in the usual places where I buy my water cooling products, as of yet. I do have a simple question regarding the installation of a monoblock. that is if it requires the removal of the I/O cover? In other words is the VR heatsinks and the I/O cover one piece?

ROG Guru: Green Belt Array Phillyflyer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Doza18 View Post
    I'm interested in the maximus xi extreme, and I like many others would like the option to watercooler the CPU and vrms with a monoblock. I see that bispower has one in their own website, I don't see it in the usual places where I buy my water cooling products, as of yet. I do have a simple question regarding the installation of a monoblock. that is if it requires the removal of the I/O cover? In other words is the VR heatsinks and the I/O cover one piece?
    The IO shield is separate from the vrm heatsinks
    Asus ROG Maximus XI EXTREME
    Intel i7 9900K OC'D @ 5.2 GHZ @ 1.345V (1.296V LOAD) LLC 6 PRIME 95 STABLE 8 HRS
    XSPC RX360 Rad (6)Scythe Gentle Typhoon 1850 RPM Fans In Push/Pull @ 1500 RPMS
    Swiftech Drive II / Swiftech MCP35X Pump
    Enermax Platimax 1200 Watt Power Supply
    32GB G.Skill F4-3866C18Q-32GTZR 3866 MHZ CL18 1.35V (OC 4266MHZ 17-18-18-41-2T @1.45V)
    MSI GTX 1070 SEA HAWK EK X SLI WITH ASUS HB RGB
    (5)Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB In Raid 0
    (2) WD 1TB Black Edition
    Corsair 900 D

ROG Member Array Doza18 PC Specs
    Doza18 PC Specs
    MotherboardMaximus IX Formula
    ProcessorIntel Core i7 7700K
    Graphics Card #1Poseidon GTX 1080 Ti
    CasePhanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX TG
    Power SupplyCorsair AX1200i
    OS Windows 10

Thanks for the info. Yeah it's weird in the bitspower website, the product photos shows the installed monoblock with a bare I/O.

https://shop.bitspower.com/index.php...roduct_id=7126
    Last edited by Doza18; 03-26-2019 at 02:37 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2