cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fx504 Stuttering and frames drop

Aymee
Level 7
i just buy Asus Tuf gaming fx504 last week. Then i try to play fortnite with it and i keep dropping frames from 100+ to 1 FPS. I also have the same problems with overwatch and world of warcraft. I dont know what to do anymore and i feel like i have made the worst decision in my life. I already reinstall the graphic card, check update for everything, use high performance in power option. I hope anyone here can help my problems 😞

Proccessors: I5-8300H
Graphic card: Nvidia GeForce 1050
RAM: 4GB RAM
3 REPLIES 3

maxfield3009
Level 7
I Really understand the pain. I have been facing this issue on my FX504GD for 3 months. After doing several attempts, reinstalling drivers, undervolting etc. Somehow it worked fine today. It works perfectly now. Gives me a huge boost in FPS in every game (aabout 25+). Can you give me the screenshot of Power Options- High Performance(Change plan settings)- Advance power settings- processor power management - Expand both Minimum power and maximum power state and upload the screenshot. I may help you get your boi back

maxfield3009 wrote:
I Really understand the pain. I have been facing this issue on my FX504GD for 3 months. After doing several attempts, reinstalling drivers, undervolting etc. Somehow it worked fine today. It works perfectly now. Gives me a huge boost in FPS in every game (aabout 25+). Can you give me the screenshot of Power Options- High Performance(Change plan settings)- Advance power settings- processor power management - Expand both Minimum power and maximum power state and upload the screenshot. I may help you get your boi back

Hi, Can you say what's the clock speed of your cpu in idle mine crossing base clock of 2.3Ghz

ThrashZone
Level 10
Hi,
4gb's of memory can't help a lot
What's the config 2x2gb or 1x4gb sticks and at what speed 1600/.... ?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]