cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weird IP ban page occasionally :(

UltraNEO_
Level 11
Today, I've been experiencing something odd and unexpected, I'm kinda hoping it's a programming glitch from the web or recently updated and If I'm guilty of doing something wrong on the forums, I'd get a formal warning first??

ASUS ROG RVIE Encore| i9-10940x | Dominator Platinum 128GB 3333 MHz | EVGA RTX 2080 Ti SLI | Samsung 970 Pro 1TB NVMe (x3)
WD Black 4TB | WD Black 6TB x2 | EVGA 1600 P2 | CaseLabs SMA8 | Custom Water Cooling | HWLabs Black Ice Nemesis GTX 560
XSPC RX 480 v3 | XSPC D5 Vario x2 | EK Blocks | EK-RES X3 400 | BitsPower Fittings | GentleTypoon 1850 x12 | Corsair SP140 x8 | Lamptron CM615

Twitch.tv/MsNikita | Twitter.com/MsNikitaTV | Instagram.com/MsNikitaTV | Reddit.com/r/MsNikitaTV
20 REPLIES 20

HiVizMan
Level 40
LOL you bad bad boy.

Nah I have no idea why it is doing that. You are certainly not banned. Nor is your IP banned as far as I know, as that would see half of UK gone.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

I had the same issue today when I tried to log in.

HiVizMan
Level 40
OK I will pass this thread up to the firmware guy.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

DaemonCantor
Level 13
Get a Lady Programmer... She'll get it right every time!

chrsplmr
Level 18
Neo...haha.. it is a pleasure to call you friend...

brother..its members like you that keep the dam from leaking.... yea.. ur in.c.

++ if nice guys finish last ... ill be walking with them.... and Neo.c.

HiVizMan
Level 40
Hmm maybe the genie in the ROG forum firmware knows something we don't..... Wonder what Neo has been up to - hehe

chrsplmr
Level 18
....Neo...will you quit playing with the genies and fairies and ROG already...hahahaa

I wonder where Rich got those parts now in his Office Folder....
u didnt mess with that Dragon again did ya Rich? It's his year brother, better put'm back !!!

..sneak into R/D-P/M and upload the Folding Software.... "Why is it so hot in here every morning?" hehe

"...lets sneak in there and ROG some of that hardware.."
"...naaa, lets tippy-toe in there and ROG it all.."

I would of loved to seen the look on Neo's face..... banned.......hahaha
I woulda had to change ma' drawers...hahaha

houndazs
Level 9
getting same message......

-ASUS Rampage IV Extreme
-Intel i7-3930k @4.42GHz
-16GB CORSAIR DOMINATOR GT 2133MHz
-Corsair Force Series GT SSD 240GB
- 2x 3TB WD Caviar Black (RAID 1)
- XFX ProSeries 1250W PSU
-3x ASUS VE248Q 24" Monitor
- 2x XFX 7970R
- Xigmatek Elysium Black Case
- CORSAIR H100 CPU Cooler
- Logitech G500 Mouse

VistaKing
Level 9
As others on this thread I got the same message. I had to send an e-mail to the administrator .

Created by DaemonCantor and Adam