cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sonic Studio 3.

lemmy445
Level 7
Hi,
I am very new to computer building, as I've only built a few, with nothing being all that extravagant. My current build consists of an AMD Ryzen 1700x cpu, an Asus ROG Crosshair Hero V1 MOBO, and 16 gb of G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3200. I just had it up and running, but when it starts, it goes right to the sign in page. No post, no beep, no logo for the MOBO, nothing. Problem 2 is I cannot seem to access the sonic studio 3 option on my PC. Is this something I download?? I am really green, and this is my biggest build. I read about downloading Realtek Audio Drivers, but mine seem to be the most current. If ANYONE can help me out, I'd appreciate it GREATLY!!! Any and all help is appreciated. Thank You.
2 REPLIES 2

liakou
Level 7
Hi, for the first behaviour that you're experiencing, are you sure that your PC is not sleeping instead being turned-off when you power it on again? When you want to turn it off, are you're clicking shut down and not sleep/hibernate/suspend?
For your second issue, Sonic Studio 3 is a separate application, it's supposed to be included with the Realtek audio drivers hosted on the support page of your Mobo. If not installed you should look inside the folders of the Realtek install files that you downloaded, you should find a folder indicating Sonic studio 3 and you may install it from there. Otherwise you can download the latest version of SS3 here: Sonic Studio 3 & Sonic Radar 3

Thank you so much!! I see I found a place where people actually answer people's questions.