Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    ROG Junior Member Array

I'm having this issue too, usually have to wait for about 5 minutes before my sound card starts clicking and being detected by the system.
    Additionally, when its undetected and i unplug my headphones, it starts clicking like a machinegun.

No issues before, only since i changed my MB/CPU to an intel 9900K (GPU GF1080Ti). No free PCIe slots to try replugging...

New ROGer Array

Same problem, card is piece of junk relay,

New ROGer Array

Same here

This looks to be the same problem I'm experiencing which I posted here https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...ro-control-box

Warning to anyone thinking of buying then don't, support is abysmall as you can see by the age of these post.

It's obviously a conflict with a windows update as mine has been working for years apart from the UAC problem which they fixed with a new driver and now it's stuffed.

What I've found is if I quit sonic studio from the system tray and give it a minute and then run a short cut using "C:\Program Files\ASUSTeKcomputer.Inc\nhAsusStrix\UserInterfac e\nhAsusStrixUILauncher.exe" /noui the card will initialise, might not be the same path for everyone though but you can browse for it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3