cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Spatha - Wakeup Time Lengthened After Recent Firmware Update

Dicehunter
Level 10
Previous to the 1.72 firmware update the Spatha would wake up within a fraction of a second of touching it, Now it takes quite a while, Is there any chance you guys over at Asus could shorten the wakeup time back to what it was please ? Or maybe even give us the option of changing it ?

6 REPLIES 6

czechoj
Level 7
My mouse Spatha does not get up at all (1.72)

czechoj wrote:
My mouse Spatha does not get up at all (1.72)

Is your Spatha working but not able to wake up from sleep?

czechoj
Level 7
Hey.
I'm sorry, I did not notice your question. So the mouse does not go out of sleep mode in case of wireless operation.
On the occasion of the maintenance of my computer, I reinstalled the Win 10 Pro system (a complete clean install). Of course, I installed the latest Armory II version 3.00.14. Firmware of the mouse 1.72 docking station 1.32. Mouse in the wireless mode after entering the sleep mode does not induce any more, I noticed that after clicking any buton, LED on the doc for a second it turns green and then red and immediately goes out. To restart the mouse, turn the power button off and on again.

czechoj
Level 7
Is it possible to return to the previous firmware version of the docking station, ie older than 1.32? I still have problems with Spath, which does not completely wake up from sleep mode.

czechoj
Level 7
Problem temporarily resolved. Helped the return to the mouse firmware version 1.62

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
I have 1.00 on my dock firwmware odd. let me check and 1.72 on the spartha.
Learn, Play Enjoy!