cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GL 504GM: Right speaker seems to turn off or go really low

Eacorona
Level 7
My speakers for my Gl 504gm hero 2 were working fine but now the right speaker seems to turn off or go really quite for some reason, is this a driver problem or internal issue with the speakers? And is there a way to fix this?
3 REPLIES 3

p1nkmeth
Level 7
Mine right speaker stopped working a week after i bought the laptop, had to send it to asus for warranty repair.

i have same problem with u, i bought my 1st gl504gm, in august, i tested it 1 day and my right speaker not working/seems to turn off, then fortunately i can exchange to the new one, two months later, sometimes i still have this issue in my gl504gm, right speaker turn off and i still dont know what is the problem, is it hardware or software issue, 2 laptops have same problem

skygunners89 wrote:
i have same problem with u, i bought my 1st gl504gm, in august, i tested it 1 day and my right speaker not working/seems to turn off, then fortunately i can exchange to the new one, two months later, sometimes i still have this issue in my gl504gm, right speaker turn off and i still dont know what is the problem, is it hardware or software issue, 2 laptops have same problem

Right speaker seems to have problem because of the design. Today my right speaker has really low volume, then I opened the back panel to check the right speaker if it is disconnected or something. I found no problem with the cable, then I put the speaker back in the same place, then the right speaker works again.

However, I dont know if you guys think that the left speaker is more louder and clearer than the right speaker, because my right speaker seems to have lower volume and not as clear as the left side.