cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Database Error

DaemonCantor
Level 13
I don't know what is going on with the back end today but I'm getting Data Base Error Page on just about everything. I tried to PM HiVizMan and got it. so I'm posting it up in the first place I can. Thank you and Clean the Database Please.
55 REPLIES 55

HiVizMan
Level 40
Yeah I got it too.

Think that the techs are working on the firmware for us.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

HiVizMan wrote:
Yeah I got it too.

Think that the techs are working on the firmware for us.

If you need someone to kick the A$$ of those guy call me , I will go with Chrsplmr and Deamon , we are in 2012, Virtualisation big time, you don't down a server for change a firmware without mouving the load to another one. We will not go for nothing we want a full visit of the place, ( the Ivy board and kepler lab especialy ) and more important we want sample and t shirt for Chris , big one

Will show them what 400 pounds of pure muscle can do ...... oups I forget Chris, 400 Kg of some pure muscle and other thing

look it's me on that pic

DaemonCantor
Level 13
I hope so...But it seems to have stopped finally....So lets hope they got it fixed. Next Question is, Is the Magic Bandwidth Fairy around? I need a couple more meg's a second!....:rolleyes:

chrsplmr
Level 18
fairy? hahahahhahaaa... lets set that fairy Straight...on this bandwidth thing..hahahahha
well maybe not straight....but at least gayly forward.

Somebody give those guys something else to do...
havent they done enough for us already? ...yes, yes...im kidding...wink,wink.c.

kb0sdq
Level 10
me to I can not get anywhere with google chrome I am on IE9 right now and board seems normal atm.
Happy ROG_n
Doug

DaemonCantor
Level 13
Works fine with Firefox as well.

HiVizMan
Level 40
Chrome is good here. But another user pm'd me saying chrome was messed too. Seems it fixed itself for him a bit later.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

DaemonCantor
Level 13
Whats with all the Data Base Errors today? I can't PM, and hardly post or read the Post's!

chrsplmr
Level 18
........ aaaaaarrrrgggghh !!!