cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CoD BO4 causing X CODE to change colors

krubs
Level 7
I am experiencing somewhat of a strange problem with my X CODE at the moment. I have had it set at static color since I installed it, however I noticed that when I open black ops 4, the motherboard changes to a breathing effect with orange color. When I close black ops 4 it changes back to my normal setting. Nothing else I do on my PC has triggered this to happen besides black ops 4.

I have the latest version of Aura and motherboard BIOS. Anyone know what could be causing this strange problem? Maybe BO4 is interfering with Aura in some way?
4 REPLIES 4

Sil3nt
Level 7

I suppose that answers my question.. lol. thank you

leo91531
Level 7
krubs wrote:
I am experiencing somewhat of a strange problem with my X CODE at the moment. I have had it set at static color since I installed it, however I noticed that when I open black ops 4, the motherboard changes to a breathing effect with orange color. When I close black ops 4 it changes back to my normal setting. Nothing else I do on my PC has triggered this to happen besides black ops 4.

I have the latest version of Aura and motherboard BIOS. Anyone know what could be causing this strange problem? Maybe BO4 is interfering with Aura in some way?

hahaha.

i have same problem.

But I immediately noticed that the game settings can be turned off.

it real cool.

Triliuner
Level 7
this is a new feature, pretty cool