cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In my PC now every sofwatre is yellowish/greenish colored. help!

FoxAdriano
Level 11
Hi, I use Windows 10 and from a little time every my program is yellowish/greenish colored. Not only the softwares but also many other things. For example when I do right click on the desktop the the curtain panel with the options is yellowish/greenish colored. I thought it was a GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti driver problem but even I installed the latest driver I had the same problem. I make videoediting with my PC and colours are perfect. On I see those yellowish/greenish colors with the softwares. May be it is a Windows 10 problem but I don't know how I can solve it. I have just reported Windows 10 to a restore point before the problem but I have not solved anything. If I turn on the PC in safe mode I don't get this problem.
I attach some pics but you can see a little from the pics, I'm sorry.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/gse5hcwosyo5nzq/giallo.jpg?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xcognbyj4qzj6d3/Cattura2.JPG?dl=0
On the pics you can't see well but In reality yellow is much more intense.
I gote the same problem two years ago with another computer, it was a notebook and a guy helped me to solve it but now I don't remember what I did.
Thi is my hardware with Windows 10:

CPU: Intel i9 7940X
MOTHERBOARD: Asus PRIME X299-DELUXE
VIDEOCARD: NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti
SSD Drive:
(C) 512GB Samsung 960 EVO PCIe M.2 NVMe

Thanks to help me.

PS: I remember I used adwcleaner_7.2.4.0. It didn't find anything but on the last screen asked me if I wanted repair some errors. I clicked on yes. Then I got this problem.
3 REPLIES 3

Vlada011
Level 10
You didn't turn Night Light Settings in Windows maybe or something in NVIDIA Control Panel???

Absolutely not. I don't know if adwcleaner it. Where can I verify on Windows 10? Thanks for your availability.

EDIT: I solved my problem. The antispyware had changed the monitor settings. Now everything is OK. Thank you!

Vlada011
Level 10
Nice.
I have GeForce GTX1080Ti as well, ASUS ROG Poseidon.