cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Claymore Num Lock Light

rrswayze
Level 8
Is there a way to disable the white light of the num lock when the num lock is on, or even change it to a different color? its really annoying at night and in a dark room. Also if theres a way to disable/change the caps lock light that would be great as well.
6 REPLIES 6

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Do you need to lock the num keys and caps while playing games? The only way is to toggle the lock keys if you don't want to see them.
Somebody was having an issue where a particular USB hub disabled the lock LEDS, pretty sure he'll be willing to sell it to you 🙂

MasterC@ASUS wrote:
Do you need to lock the num keys and caps while playing games? The only way is to toggle the lock keys if you don't want to see them.
Somebody was having an issue where a particular USB hub disabled the lock LEDS, pretty sure he'll be willing to sell it to you 🙂

i only use my num pad for actual numbers, calculator and excel related stuff. before i updated the firmware the numpad did not light at all, now that i know the numlock light is always toggled to on, im regretting the firmware upgrade 😞 asus should at least give the option of disabling the light all together or even let you choose what color it toggles on as like a less bright color, red.

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
The LEDs for lock keys will always light up regardless of which firmware you're on.
Thanks for the suggestion about changing their color.

MasterC@ASUS wrote:
The LEDs for lock keys will always light up regardless of which firmware you're on.
Thanks for the suggestion about changing their color.

+1 We definitely need an option to change Locked Keys colors (Num Lock AND Windows Key too) in Armoury II, this white light does not fit at all.
Very nice keyboard btw! I just got it today 🙂

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
It is too late to change the colors now, but we'll certainly take it into consideration for future models. Thanks.

emino7
Level 8

It seems like they didnt take it into consideration 😐 I just bought Claymore II and the bright white LEDs on top are so distracting and annoying