cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the exact model of sound card 'n G752 VSK 7th gen.

Awergamer
Level 7
Hi, i have been searching for a long time to improve my sound on my g752 and it seems like it is all of a sudden good and then boom it is awful.I can get an error anytime from some app and it is very annoying at first.

Before I upgraded it to a version which is mentioned compatible with 64 bit when i first bought it last year.Now i am using a newer driver.Sorry for my hastily language but i will get to the point, due to speakers being weak in this device(most people agree this) I have decided to buy an external sound card.And I luckily come acrross a sound card of asus`s own.Its name xonar 5 and i seek information about it.

I know that there is a sonic suit in this device too, but what is the on board sound card in G752VSK is I have no idea so ... If I should buy this product could it solve the sound trouble ?

I actually bought a y video-aux cable to connect it to my radio player(aiwa nsx-590).It is good on external performance so i wanna ask to you does it worth it to buy this Asus Xonar U5 usb sound card or the on board card is the similar quality ?

I would be pleased if someone reply to this please
ASUS G752 VS - GAMES THE WITCHER 1-2 GTA 5 SOMA
4 REPLIES 4

Awergamer
Level 7
Anything

Awergamer
Level 7

The ASUS G752VSK has a Realtek Audio chipset, ALC668.

The best Audio Driver I have found is: 6.0.1.8443

This driver can be found on the ASUS Support Website for the G703GI Laptop:

https://www.asus.com/Laptops/ROG-G703/HelpDesk_Download/
G752VSK, G75VW-3D, G51J, G1S
Homebuilt Windows Server

JustinThyme
Level 13
The sound in the G752 laptops is certainly less than stellar. Dont understand the mechanics of that decision as the G751 series is doable. I gave up and use an external blue tooth speaker on my G752VY. I chose the Bose soundlink III. A bit pricey but turns the audio experience to another level thats actually enjoyable and its still portable with far more battery life than the laptop!! LOL.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, I'm not sure about the former” ~ Albert Einstein