cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi you shipped my ROG gaminf mobile desktop in either toilet paper or a microwave

CubiXR
Level 7
Hey guys 🙂 super stoked about getting my Asus Gaming phone and the additional accessories. Kinda bummed me out of though when I used the 300+ desk dock for a night, go to put my phone back on the dock and it doesn't _ Te dock- light up. At all 🏌️👈🤾 its a lot of fun waiting months to receive your order and have its innards dissapate probably due to the mild room temp and the one time I took it out of the box and placed it on my desk. I mean c'mon what else could've happened?day 1, eh maybe 2. Plug goes in, display port from the. ......Back of the dock goes in, then into a monitor, obviously. Displays fine. Key mapping things plugged in power cord, keyboard and mouse. Oh and I almost forgot the thing it displays in, and the cord that does that. Hm so 1 2 3 4 and let's even count the phone but. Andggravated it's the holidays, I ordered another dock since from my first experience of this gentleman not wanting to listen to my situationans hanging up on me that itd be a good month before I saw it in again. help? Yes? No? Support? Lol <~~~ k talk ya soon have a happy Thanksgiving your customers broken products that take years to obtain day .
4 REPLIES 4

CubiXR
Level 7
Interpretation up for review. Care. Typed. Context. Use.

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
ROG is an English language site. Please post in English, thanks.:)

That's something else man, are you even aware you're able to articulate a completely different language without being mentally aware? Talent. I hope by my response it integrates some sort of realization.

CubiXR wrote:
That's something else man, are you even aware you're able to articulate a completely different language without being mentally aware? Talent. I hope by my response it integrates some sort of realization.

If you want to post in stream of consciousness, that is up to you. You do you, but don't get sassy when others can't understand you. The better your sentence structure and grammar the better others will be able to understand and help you. Keep in mind that some of our members know English as a second language so it's hard enough for them to understand proper grammar.

As to your dock issue, I suppose it could be an incompatibility with a recent update to the phone. Are you aware of any updates recently? This being a new product it wouldn't surprise me at all if ASUS issued a bad update. It would suck for you to order a 2nd dock if the dock itself wasn't the issue.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…