cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AURA Sync "Comet" effect sems not to work propertly ??

Tex-Rec
Level 7
Hey guys , hope your all fine..

Having a question for the Aura Sync "Comet" option. Also i just builded my rig with a brand new ASUS Rog Crosshair 7 Hero and pluged some of my 5050 Led Stripes intomy case , i love the comet option from the aura sync , but for some reason i cant get it to work that the comet effect goes trought the stripes , they all simply just blink and turn off again till the next circle and so on..

Also im sure i connected all cables like it should be , the led stripes im pluged in delivers all collors when i change in the AURA sync program. Only the Comet effect gives me easly headache as i can solve why it only blinks when it should walk trought them to deliver the comet effect ?

What am i missing ?

Appreciate your help. Thanks
2 REPLIES 2

JustinThyme
Level 13
Aura software is still in its infancy.....a long infancy but still there none the less. Seems the level of lackluster operation varies from board to board. Its not even usable on my R6E for anything. I load it and I get static red...Nothing else.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, I'm not sure about the former” ~ Albert Einstein

JustinThyme wrote:
Aura software is still in its infancy.....a long infancy but still there none the less. Seems the level of lackluster operation varies from board to board. Its not even usable on my R6E for anything. I load it and I get static red...Nothing else.

Alson on myCrosshair 7 Hero works fine so far , even on board leds and the leds from G.Skill Trident Z working synced corrctly and working with Comet effect , but it seems only the led striper ive connected to the board done get the right effect