Views:	0 
Size:	177.4 KB 
ID:	79274 Gpu/Cpu-z
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	time spy 4k.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	160.4 KB 
ID:	79276 time spy score no o/c

alright so i bit the bullet and bought a rtx 2080. i was originally going to do it for the game bundle but, on ebay i found a kinda exclusive HP edition RTX 2080; the ooonly reason i say exclusive is because when i first saw it i thought maybe it was a fake because i had never seen that model before and after searching through places i shop (i.e newegg,amazon, best buy) i COULD NOT find this style for sale and even after the guy told me its hp i tried looking it up again and still nothing for hours till i finally came across this page for specs on it listed below, but no where to actually purchase it. i gathered it must come out of the prebuilt hp omen because that is the only thing searching it on any shopping site would give back after typing "hp rtx 2080" and the ad said it did come out of a prebuilt pc but didn't say which one it actually was. paid 610 +shipping so i think it was worth it.

so far I've had no issues with power consumption, although this could change after i try ray tracing enabled or and if i try overclocking . currently im using the 180+230w psu, but i did purchase the 330w psu before the i bought the card out of fear my current psu wouldn't be enough. it dosent fit in the little case for your power bricks so i wanted to test it with the 230w brick to see if there would be issues (this was before Spartans post) and I've had no problems so far.

link for specs on HP rtx 2080 https://www.techpowerup.com/gpu-spec...2080-oem.b6679