CPU Coolercaptain 360 ex
    CaseRog certified Deepcool Genome 2
    Power Supplyraidmax 1200 a.e
    Mouse Rog Spatha
    Headset Rog strix fusion 700
    Headset/Speakers Rog strix fusion 700
    OS windows

Quote Originally Posted by Cyb0rge View Post
    damn thatís horrible to hear man. You did change the jumpers for the power supply right? I was really wary buying rtx after I heard about the few confirmed bad graphic cards due to the on board memory. Looking back on my posts you can clearly see Iím no expert but Iíd try completely reinstalling from scratch refollowing guides. Iím having a few problems but nothing on that level. The few black screens Iíve had were from me trying too overclock the card then after I hard restarted it I couldnít get the card to power back on. After a few minutes of frantically panicing I took a look at the actual psu and discovered the lil green light wasnít glowing anymore. I unplugged the power cord from the power supply waited a few seconds and then boom power was back to the graphics card.*

Idk maybe try that and in the meantime also try contacting nividia and whatever brand you bought if not a FE

Iím still having my same keyboard issue but Iím going to try like I told you a full reinstall *
    I have the g20aj with a hp 2080, Iíd be dumbfounded if it was a issue with your computer with yours being the newer model. I was even able to of the card at +124 to the core clock and +650 to the memory I just got it stable been running metro exodus all day today with rtx on now this is my first all day test but no issues with that part so far