cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I ban...lol

Area_66
Level 11
Was worry the first time I see it , but it's seams to be a glitch when we press the new posts button.

12 REPLIES 12

Cody_Irwin
Level 10
Hrm Im banned from here as well, I even cant pm people but apparently I can post on here?

Quite weird...

Cody_Irwin
Level 10
I sent out like 5 emails to some people at asus thinking im actually banned since first thing I wanted to do was PM, but apparently im not the only one, Thank GOD! Was going to freak haha.

Area_66
Level 11
Wait they Ban Chrsplmr, they gone ear about it...lol

HiVizMan
Level 40
They ban me too....
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

LMFAO HiVizMan your a ROG Mod XD wth is going on????

Cody_Irwin
Level 10
what do you mean markedone??? Confused by how you said gone ear about it not familliar with that term haha.

But yea, this "IP Banned" thing is highly frustrating atm 😕

Having to spam refresh and crap.

DaemonCantor
Level 13
Well there goes the Forum!... With HiVizMan Banned no need to keep this think up anymore! That's as bad as Putting the Donkey before the Delivery Truck!

jdk
Level 7
I got bant too 😞
3960x @ 4.6 GHZ | Rampage IV Extreme | Koolance CPU-370 and full motherboard blocks | 32GB RipJaws Z 2133 | Intel SSD 510 250GB | Seasonic Platinum 1000 | GTX 580 @ 900 mhz x2 | Heatkiller GPU-x3 | Little Devil LD PC-V8 | 120mm quad rad x2 | mcp355x2

chrsplmr
Level 18
.... its me... im taking over ... new ROG order ... soon it will be all mine .. no spammers ...
no flamers ... just me ... in the dark ... talking to myself ...

wait a minute...

thats what i was doing before i got here...

ok.... thats it ... New Rule ... Everybody is banned from being banned .... except you Cody...hahahahhahhahaa
(j/k...brother ... always more than a pleasure to see you..)

HiViZ.... banned ??? haahahahaaa.... if they delete all your posts for the last two months the forum
would implode on its self...ahhaha .... you have used up all your MODrNess...hahaha...
Mod Modding Limit exceeded .... please upload images...haha ..... remember....no more vowel language.hehe

When I saw I was banned.......i was like......................finally..... it took them long enough..hahahahhahaa

Four ways to getted banned for real...... spam...flameEndlessly...f-bombs.....screw with raja...haahhahahahaa