cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Spatha macro's not working

PsyaNyde
Level 8
Ok, so i've had this mouse a while now, I use some macro's that i've had programmed for a while and they still work fine, BUT, if i try to sign a new or old macro to a button now it goes through the motion of saving, but nothing is saved. It works if i just want to assign a keyboard key or windows/ mouse function, but will not assign macro's at all now. I'm using an old version of 'armory' because updating to the newer one just completely messes up my ROG software all together. Can someone help?
5 REPLIES 5

PsyaNyde
Level 8
Nevermind, if i load and save it several times, it eventually assigns itself. A pain in the rear but at least I can get there in the end.

Ok even if I get it to work, as soon as i switch profiles it's no longer working when i switch back, got fed up, ordered a Roccat Aimo :mad:

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Sorry for the delayed response, please use the latest version of Armoury II (3.00.14) and Spatha firmware (mouse: 1.72, dock: 1.32).
I can provide the firmware for a manual update if you need it.
What do you mean the software messes up? Cannot start or install?

MasterC@ASUS wrote:
Sorry for the delayed response, please use the latest version of Armoury II (3.00.14) and Spatha firmware (mouse: 1.72, dock: 1.32).
I can provide the firmware for a manual update if you need it.
What do you mean the software messes up? Cannot start or install?

It was like a corrupted install, parts like macro option not even available, slow to load and gui only partially visible, I will try again with a different computer and report back with my results.

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Also remember to avoid connecting both the mouse and dock at the same time.
Here are a few suggestions on how to fix profiles.
https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?102305-Please-read-before-posting-any-new-Spatha-threads

Avoid USB hubs or front panel ports.
Revert system to stock speeds if overclocked.