ROG Member Array

Angry GL502VS (7th gen) internal keyboard not working! Service unhelpful

At August, 2017 I have purchased this laptop (ordered from amazon with a warranty of 1 year).

I have had times when I booted my laptop/woke it from sleep and the internal keyboard would stop working (external keyboard did work).
    At first I tried debugging the issue by updating the keyboard driver following the live representative suggestions, and it didn't work.
    Then I have contacted the local support lab, and described them with the issue. They did not take me seriously and didn't even believe (what a nice feeling).
    I have filmed a video demonstrating the problem, and so they accepted to take it in for a check.

This laptop has been to the local tech labs twice.
    Each time they took it for a week, just to reinstalled an other image of windows. It never solved the problem as the keyboard would stop working again after some time.

I have complained that this problem may be hardware related, but no one took me seriously, here are some of the ridiculous answers I received:
    1) "It is a fault of Microsoft (windows 10)" - oh so all the computers in the world that are running windows cannot use their internal keyboard?

2) "What do you need an internal keyboard for? you can just buy a cheap external one for 10$ and use it" - Is this a joke? I have paid 1700$ for a working laptop not to get this stupid answer.

ASUS support never took the responsibility for a faulty product. Each time they didn't fix the problem and I would just have to wait until it happen again.

Last time I called in for support I spoke with the manager. I told him, the problem might return after my warranty will end and that they didn't solve it.
    He extended my warranty for two months, and promised me personally he will take of this laptop if it will happen again.

So now, it has been a year and three months, my warranty has ended and guess what? the keyboard stopped working again, I called them yesterday and they replied: because your warranty has ended you can pay for it to be checked at our labs and we don't promise we will solve your problem.

Well this must be the WORST SUPPORT a company can provide.
    I am so much disappointed! how could a big company like ASUS allow their support team to treat their customer so disrespectfully?!
    I am seriously stuck with a faulty computer, which can become unusable at any point.

THIS IS SURELY THE LAST TIME I WILL EVER BUY A PRODUCT FROM ASUS, THIS IS THE WORST EXPERIENCE I HAD WITH TECH SUPPORT.

Did anyone here encounter similar problem? Is there a known solution for this?

ROG Member Array

Angry GL502VS (7th gen) internal keyboard not working! Service unhelpful

I have already posted a thread about my situation, but perhaps it is should've been posted here.

https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...topped-working!