cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS ROG Swift PG27UQ 27 (HDR PopUP)

murk00
Level 7
I have the ASUS ROG Swift PG27UQ 27 Monitor. I want to know if there is anyway to turn off the HDR popup when its switching to this mode because it is very annoying. When I play the game star citizen, everytime I pull up my hud It pops up the HDR popup.
5 REPLIES 5

shankerz
Level 7
murk00 wrote:
I have the ASUS ROG Swift PG27UQ 27 Monitor. I want to know if there is anyway to turn off the HDR popup when its switching to this mode because it is very annoying. When I play the game star citizen, everytime I pull up my hud It pops up the HDR popup.

Sounds like your having the exact same problem i am having with HDR enabling and disabeling. You can turn off the message by going into the options menu with the buttons on the bottom right side of the monitor. Turn Off HDR notification. But thats all it will do is u wont see the red bar, your screen will still blink and go black for a sec as it switches from HDR to non HDR... is friken annoying.... it spams me all the time in warframe....

ANYONE HAVE A FIX FOR THIS?

shankerz
Level 7
found a work around for games. Play in Borderless fullscreen mode. its like between windowed and full screen and the HDR window wont pop up and it wills stay in HDR. finally a work around

cl-Adrian
Level 8
murk00 wrote:

Hello,

It's unfortunate to hear about the issues you've encountered with HDR. The warning message can be disabled in the System Setup section of the OSD. If you're still experiencing issues, please provide me more details on this matter to better assist you, you can email me at cl-adrian@asus.com

System Setup > Warning Message (HDR) > OFF

Fixed!

Rewerend
Level 9
Lol