Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ryujin livedash gif upload error

leo91531
Level 7
RYUJIN LIVEDASH GIF UPLOAD ERROR

only jpg can success upload.

i try to test asus original logo.gif ,it from the app file C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\LiveDash\Resource\Rog\PG.

still show error.

M11H
WIN10 1809

AI_Suite_III_3.00.28
FW_update_tool 1.00.05
LiveDash_1.04.01

--

btw

my M11H MB CPU TEMP is wrong
9700K DELID
BIOS 0602

I use M10H to check the CPU, CPU temp is show right.

It work fine at yesterday, until i install ryujin AIO.

And it work fine first, after i reboot about 3~4 times i found it was show wrong CPU temp.

but other sensor show temp is right.

This problem let AI3 fan control bad.

5 REPLIES 5

mdzcpa
Level 12
leo91531 wrote:
RYUJIN LIVEDASH GIF UPLOAD ERROR

only jpg can success upload.

i try to test asus original logo.gif ,it from the app file C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\LiveDash\Resource\Rog\PG.

still show error.

M11H
WIN10 1809

AI_Suite_III_3.00.28
FW_update_tool 1.00.05
LiveDash_1.04.01

--

btw

my M11H MB CPU TEMP is wrong
9700K DELID
BIOS 0602

I use M10H to check the CPU, CPU temp is show right.

It work fine at yesterday, until i install ryujin AIO.

And it work fine first, after i reboot about 3~4 times i found it was show wrong CPU temp.

but other sensor show temp is right.

This problem let AI3 fan control bad.

The Ryujin should report the same temp as is shown in AI Suite III. If those are both the same, then nothing is wrong. Keep in mind that AI Suite (and the ROG coolers) report CPU temp of the thermal probe in the socket, NOT the CPU diodes per core or the package. Other programs such as AIDA or Hardware Monitor report CPU temps off the DIODES. AI Suite usually reports 10c lower.

For me, I like the socket temps. I do not like the fans or the pump ramping up and down all the time during small tasks. It is annoying. Instead the socket temps smooth out those out. I just adjust my fan curves in Fan Expert to account for the slightly cooler reported temps.

Sorry I cannot help on the upload problem. I use the temp and cpu speeds as my image.

mdzcpa wrote:
The Ryujin should report the same temp as is shown in AI Suite III. If those are both the same, then nothing is wrong. Keep in mind that AI Suite (and the ROG coolers) report CPU temp of the thermal probe in the socket, NOT the CPU diodes per core or the package. Other programs such as AIDA or Hardware Monitor report CPU temps off the DIODES. AI Suite usually reports 10c lower.

For me, I like the socket temps. I do not like the fans or the pump ramping up and down all the time during small tasks. It is annoying. Instead the socket temps smooth out those out. I just adjust my fan curves in Fan Expert to account for the slightly cooler reported temps.

Sorry I cannot help on the upload problem. I use the temp and cpu speeds as my image.

i found a metal gasket it cause this problem.

because of my stupid.

it was work good now.

--

now Ryujin livedash gif still error.

leo91531
Level 7
now it fix.

i reinstall FW_update_tool 1.00.05 and LiveDash_1.04.01.

work very fine.

gif
160x128
256 color-8bit
less than 1 MB

mdzcpa
Level 12
Good news!

mdzcpa wrote:
Good news!

i found if it fail custom update GIF, just reinstall FW_update_tool .

i dont know why sometime it will fail, but i only reinstall FW_update it will be fix.

custom GIF fail, but pre-laoded gif and custom jpg is good.

these GIF is some of i use and successful update.
https://imgur.com/a/uO2WPzs