cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aura Sync and G.Skill DDR4

xGAMMELFLEISCHx
Level 7
First of all, sorry for my bad english.

And now for my problem. I can not sync all RAM chips. My RAM is of G.Skill (62GB (8x8GB) G. Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4-3600 CL17 (17-18-18-38)). One or two of my changes to AURA Sync always remain at its old settings.
I tried all versions of AURA Sync (1.06.95 - 1.07.22 and 1.07.22.1). Does anyone have any idea what else I could do?
5 REPLIES 5

razsnavi
Level 7
in your BIOS/UEFI, look for DRAM SPD Write and enable it.. usually, it's under DRAM Configuration.. then, run Aura Cleaner and perform a clean install of version 1.07.22

DRAM SPD Write does not exist in the bios at the R6E Board.

I tried the AURA Cleaner before installation. Without success.

Run Aura as admin and click the refresh button in the upper right corner of Aura window.

Abaidor
Level 9
It happens to me sometimes I use the "Refresh" button but I may even have to shutdown completely to fix it.

I am so tired with Aura that I use one static color, lower brightness and only change the color once a month.

I am really tired of this whole RGB mess that is clearly lacking in the form of Aura. Effects are mediocre and there is no sophistication in the app when it comes to fine tuning.

My Rampage VIE is a great motherboard but all the windows software that comes with it is bugged and not working properly for me. I will keep saying this until Asus invests more and produces quality software.
Asus Rampage VI Extreme | i9-7940X | 64GB Trident Z RGB 3600 | Asus Strix 1080Ti OC | Samsung 960 Pro 512GB | WD Gold 10TB | WD Red 4TB X 2 | PSU Corsair AX1500i | Custom Water Loop - RAD MO-RA3 420 Pro | EK Monoblock | Phanteks GPU Block | Heatkiller 200 Tube RES | EK Dual D5 Revo Pumps | 9 X Corsair ML 140 Pro Fans on RAD | | Bitspower Fittings Black Chrome | Cooler Master Cosmos 2 Modded Case | Silent WIngs 3 120mm Intake |

AWOLBulletProof
Level 7
xGAMMELFLEISCHx wrote:
First of all, sorry for my bad english.

And now for my problem. I can not sync all RAM chips. My RAM is of G.Skill (62GB (8x8GB) G. Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4-3600 CL17 (17-18-18-38)). One or two of my changes to AURA Sync always remain at its old settings.
I tried all versions of AURA Sync (1.06.95 - 1.07.22 and 1.07.22.1). Does anyone have any idea what else I could do?

get rid of old aura SYNC and down load armory from asus bios in utility's of you motherboard aura sync is garbo this is a way better program.