Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nvidia Driver 417.01

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
5 REPLIES 5

toronto699
Level 13
Arne , Thanks For New Driver , Im So Busy Chasing , Michelle Holland , City Toronto Councillor , I Have No Time For PC, I Love Michelle Holland More Than Asus,, HA HA
Driver Download 417.01
https://www.neowin.net/news/nvidia-releases-41701-whql-driver-optimizing-darksiders-iii-and-fixing-4...

One Noticeable Thing After Installing This Driver , My Desk Top Seems More Vibrant {Brighter } {Sharper } Anyone Else See A Difference ?

The color dark is more dark than before and the other colours are more intensive, {Black Is Really Black , Colours Are Very Vibrant }

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
Not got brightening here....maybe radiance from picture of aforementioned Councilor! 😉

Going to test this driver now...

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
I will try since issues of dual 144hz is present. I have being posting on nvidia website, since drivers are bad. I open the boxes of my 60hz monitors and there are fine. but as soon I add 144hz glitches everywhere. I was expecting sell all my monitors to get the asus ones 144hz but since drivers are bad... well I am on standby. Testing phases will continue today or tomorrow night, since I get another acer monitor to test. having same one. I try to sell my monitors and these comes. SO MAD.

Here is my 3x3 looks like and a bag of 20 DP and HDMI cables range from 5 to 100 USD and is the same. having 2 monitors on 3 systems same result from 1809 and 1803 and with 60hz have no issues. I will keep using my 60hz (32 and 27) until further notice. so far dual 60 hz is solid no issues no glitch no drops, no black screens, no drivers issues nada.!!! I am posting hard on nvidia

Learn, Play Enjoy!

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
Working good here for what it's worth...don't have that multi monitor setup though.

Very smooth gaming!

JustinThyme
Level 13
Seems like I just updated......Oh I did....two weeks ago.
No issues here, havent been for some time, I just update to see if it makes mine sweeper any smoother....Disappointing that when the mines explode the fragments stutter.

@Itzy
Have you considered trying single monitor or in the least 2 matching monitors? I've experienced similar issues in the past when attempting multiple monitor configurations. Worst one is when I had a small monitor to keep up and monitor the work I was supposed to be doing while gaming on the larger monitor. Found I actually had to work or play, not both. So the small monitor ended up getting canned and I just played all the time. Any monitor, especially OC monitors need to match in every respect or they get confused. Multilingual GPU speaks all the languages but not at the same time.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, I'm not sure about the former” ~ Albert Einstein