cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Redeeming Monster Hunter World [Please DO NOT create more threads]

GhettoKoala
Level 7
Hey

I recently bought a GTX 1060 6gb which is meant to come with Monster Hunter World, however i never received the code for it and when i try to contact the support listed on the promotion page after filling out the forum and sending it i receive an error of
Unrecognised URL (https://www.asus.com/event/vga/MonsterHunterWorld/website/) and I don't know how to proceed, I would appreciate any help.

Thanks!
9 REPLIES 9

Sonleo
Level 7
Have had the exact same problem. 8 Days and no response from anybody. That's nice. I guess that's why the've made it so hard to communicate to them about it.

toronto699
Level 13
redemption questions , email support@asus-promotion.com. Works Most Times Not Always

I am trying to redeem it as well. But the redeem website keep showing temporarily closed, and I also sent a message to the site admin. Did you guy have any update from there, anyone can share how to redeem it?

Watind wrote:
I am trying to redeem it as well. But the redeem website keep showing temporarily closed, and I also sent a message to the site admin. Did you guy have any update from there, anyone can share how to redeem it?

Today I receive the redeem code already. ROG need around 2-3 days for processing request.

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Hey GhettoKoala and Sonleo,
If you still haven't received your game yet, please reply to the PM I sent with all the necessary info. Thanks.

i got the same error as GhettoKoala when i filled up my info in the forums too.

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
If you are from the APAC region (Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Philippines, Cambodia, Myanmar, and India) and have not received your game yet, please private message me the following info:
1. Product serial number (How to find your serial number: https://www.asus.com/support/Article/566/)
2. Product PPID (How to find your PPID: https://www.asus.com/support/Article/750/)
3. Link to invoice (link to image stored in cloud clearly showing the purchase date and product)
4. Country

If you are from another region, please visit redeem.nvidia.com to redeem your code.

Hi MasterC@ASUS,

i've messaged you my details for the claim 🙂 thanks

2 weeks ago I sent Asus my information on Monster Hunter: World. Still have not gotten a response.

I am from the United States.

I DID contact Nvidia first. Nvidia told me to contact the retailer. Retailer then told me to contact Asus. So I contacted Asus.

Getting tired of getting the run-around.

Some help please?

Issue resolved by contacting U.S. Asus support. Thank you anyway.