Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    New ROGer Array

Chiming in here, as I'm in the same situation.

The coolant went dry in my dock, and the ASUS repair centre was the same process as written above - I need to replace the ENTIRE dock, not just fill the coolant. More on this..

1) The tech team researched / escalated this on my request, and there is no 'part number' for replacing internal parts;
    2) There is no way to replace the coolant, going by all their indicators. It's a sealed, stand alone unit that cannot be repaired.

This brings us to a serious situation. Under (Australian) ACCC Consumer Law (locally for me is NSW Fair Trading), this breaches multiple aspects of the Consumer Rights act. It's the equivalent of buying a car, that you cannot fill the radiator - but must instead have the entire radiator replaced every 5 years.
    I'll update this thread with more information - as I've lodged an ACCC investigation with this situation; going by law, it's likely ASUS will need to replace the dock at no cost to myself.

Why I'm writing this, as there are MANY people (ie: everyone who's bought a GX7090VO) who will be encountering the identical situation with ASUS.

New ROGer Array

Many thanks for your efforts deeemmhexer.
    It is actually ridiculous for Asus to say the reservoir can't be refilled. The tech team lacks the expertise to fill the liquid.
    The worst part is that the secondary adapter is not powerful enough for anything. And the primary one won't work without Dock.

Moderator Array

Dear all,
    Thank you for your feedback.
    All your opinion has been reported.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2