cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New ROG Strix Fusion 700 Aura sync issue

Kwagoyon
Level 7
Hi Team,
Just bought a new ROG Strix Fusion 700 and downloaded Armoury II but it wont detect the headset also when Wired. Also tried downloading a couple of Aura sync software from Asus.com still none of them sync to my headset. I have read taht I need to download Armoury II to utilize the Aura as per from the asus page. Please advice. Thanks in advance 😞
24 REPLIES 24

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Try the latest version of Armoury II, released yesterday (3.00.14).
Download here:
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/Utility/ROG_Armoury_v30014.zip?_ga=2.201113582.1970053642.1543...

MasterC@ASUS wrote:
Try the latest version of Armoury II, released yesterday (3.00.14).
Download here:
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/Utility/ROG_Armoury_v30014.zip?_ga=2.201113582.1970053642.1543...

HI MasterC,
Tried to download the link that you post, but I'm having an error message. Please help and advice.

Hello masterC
Is there anything I need to do to fix this issue. Please let me know. Thanks!

Kwagoyon wrote:
HI MasterC,
Tried to download the link that you post, but I'm having an error message. Please help and advice.

Hi, i got same error today when I tried updating Asus aura. I fixed it by uninstalling old version first and then the aura installed just fine.*

iZteven wrote:
Hi, i got same error today when I tried updating Asus aura. I fixed it by uninstalling old version first and then the aura installed just fine.*

Glad you figured out the issue and it's working now.

For anyone else having issues installing or running Aura software, please follow the procedure below:
- Make sure you have updated the firmware for your keyboard & mouse using Armoury.
- Right-click on Setup (not AsusSetup), then Run as administrator to uninstall the old version and remove all cached data.
- Reboot PC.
- Right-click on Setup, Run as administrator to install 1.07.22.
- Reboot PC.
- Right-click on the Aura shortcut icon, Run as administrator to open the Aura application.
- If devices are not showing in the Aura UI, hit the refresh icon.

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
I just tried on 2 different systems and both downloaded and installed fine. Is your system overclocked? Have you reinstalled Windows recently?

I'm using a rog strix laptop. I've been using it for few months. No I did not reinstall windows recently. Not overclocked also. Any sugestion that I can do. Tried again and same error message.

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
What model is your ROG Strix laptop?
When updating, did you run UpdateInstaller.exe? (not Setup.xexe)
Is it possible to install a fresh copy of Windows and then Armoury II first?

Hello MasterC,
Yes i ran the UpdateInstaller.exe. But still having the error. Any other way to fix the issue? 
It's a rog strix only used it for a couple of months. Not intended to install a lot of things only on selected few games.