Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Armoury II V3.00.14 incorporates Sonic Studio [Report any issues here]

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Armoury II 3.00.14 is now available.

Manual download here:
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/Utility/ROG_Armoury_v30014.zip?_ga=2.34585697.1970053642.15432...

Release Notes:
 Added support for: Balteus, Balteus Qi, Gladius II Origin Wireless, Flare COD, Gladius II COD, Headsets
 Fixed ripple effect issue for the Claymore when language set to Korean
 Software improvement

New firmware (0103) is also available for the Gladius II Origin COD Edition (different to Gladius II Origin).

Release Notes:
1. Resolved sticky buttons.
2. Improved button change function.
3. Resolved the lighting while gaming with Aura music mode.

Numbie
Level 7
The same issue as in 2.06.06:
ROG Gladius II Origin bug in SW/FW: when a side key is set to a "keyboard function" or "multimedia", if I press any other button while holding it, it stops working until I unpress and hold it again. It doesn't happen when a side key is set to "mouse Function" or "macro".

Numbie
Level 7
The same issue as in 2.06.06:
ROG Gladius II Origin bug in SW/FW: when a side key is set to a "keyboard function" or "multimedia", if I press any other button while holding it, it stops working until I unpress and hold it again. It doesn't happen when a side key is set to "mouse Function" or "macro".

bought keyboard yesterday.

updated firmware of strix flare - check!

installed latest version of armory II - check!

now armory tool freezes when i want to customize the keyboard. 😞

btw: i also had this comodo installing problem. transfer denied one..

after i turned off anti-virus for a while i was able to install armory II

EDIT: i reinstalled armoryII. got 6 anti virus messages. marked them as trustful.
resetted the keyboard to factory settings.

for now it works again

I have a customized configuration which is keyboard key combination (Ctrl + W) on my ROG Gladius II. Suppose the config should be written into mouse memory, should work even though I uninstall ROG Armoury driver (it used to work on ROG Gladius without diver installed).

But in Gladius II, after I uninstall ROG Armoury, the customized key does not work.

I think this is a bug.

So, please make it work without any driver installed

silenceleaf wrote:
I have a customized configuration which is keyboard key combination (Ctrl + W) on my ROG Gladius II. Suppose the config should be written into mouse memory, should work even though I uninstall ROG Armoury driver (it used to work on ROG Gladius without diver installed).

But in Gladius II, after I uninstall ROG Armoury, the customized key does not work.

I think this is a bug.

So, please make it work without any driver installed

One of the significant upgrades in Armoury II is driver-based macros. This means Armoury software does not need to be open for macros to work, however, you will need MacroAgent to be running as a background process.

MasterC@ASUS wrote:
One of the significant upgrades in Armoury II is driver-based macros. This means Armoury software does not need to be open for macros to work, however, you will need MacroAgent to be running as a background process.

Is keyboard operation(two key combination such as Ctrl+W) considered as macro? I used to have a Gladius I, after setup, it doesn't need me install any driver at all. The Logitech mouse support this as well. I don't know why you guys want to make change like this.

Since I am using mouse in different machine, fully functional without driver is important for me.

Thanks! Please.

Moreover, even I have installed ROG driver, unplug the mouse and plug it back, the customize keyboard key will lose as well.

i have a question at all.

is it possible to add "wave" (sync off) effect only for the bottom lights of the mouse in the next armory version?

with speed control (slow middle fast)

this would be awesome.

thx

Shadow530 wrote:
i have a question at all.

is it possible to add "wave" (sync off) effect only for the bottom lights of the mouse in the next armory version?

with speed control (slow middle fast)

this would be awesome.

thx

Thanks for your feedback. We will evaluate its implementation, if anyone else wants this, please let us know. Since the team is on a tight schedule, it's unlikely to be available in the upcoming update.