Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    ROG Member Array

Any chance of being able to use Armoury with the keyboard and mouse while still syncing the lighting with my motherboard, ram, display, and ADD header?

Administrator Array MasterC@ASUS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marcmicalizzi View Post
    Any chance of being able to use Armoury with the keyboard and mouse while still syncing the lighting with my motherboard, ram, display, and ADD header?
    Sure, you can sync the lighting for peripherals and headsets separately in Armoury, as long as you unsync them in Aura software (otherwise Armoury won't run).
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Aura and Armoury coexist.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	175.4 KB 
ID:	77780

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by MasterC@ASUS View Post
    Sure, you can sync the lighting for peripherals and headsets separately in Armoury, as long as you unsync them in Aura software (otherwise Armoury won't run).

Name:	Aura and Armoury coexist.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	175.4 KB 
ID:	77780

Sorry, what I meant was to control the motherboard, ram, add header, etc. lighting from Armoury instead of Aura, or being able to set the lighting in Aura for the keyboard and mouse and still use Armoury for the other functions. The goal being to have all the system and peripheral lighting sync'd without sacrificing other functionality.

Thanks!

Sorry, what I meant was to control the motherboard, ram, add header, etc. lighting from Armoury instead of Aura, or being able to set the lighting in Aura for the keyboard and mouse and still use Armoury for the other functions. The goal being to have all the system and peripheral lighting sync'd without sacrificing other functionality.

Thanks!
    Aura is for lighting, and Armoury is for configuring peripherals and headsets only. Armoury is able to control the lighting (peripherals and headsets) also, however, only one software can assume control at a time.

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by MasterC@ASUS View Post
    Aura is for lighting, and Armoury is for configuring peripherals and headsets only. Armoury is able to control the lighting (peripherals and headsets) also, however, only one software can assume control at a time.
    So if I want to configure macros or the other non-lighting features mouse and keyboard, I can't synchronize the lighting with Aura? Currently, if I have the mouse and keyboard lighting synchronized in Aura, _ALL_ of armoury is disabled, not just the lighting section.

Thanks

So if I want to configure macros or the other non-lighting features mouse and keyboard, I can't synchronize the lighting with Aura? Currently, if I have the mouse and keyboard lighting synchronized in Aura, _ALL_ of armoury is disabled, not just the lighting section.

Thanks
    Just disable Aura Sync and enable again after macros are configured.

ROG Guru: Brown Belt Array MrAgapiGC PC Specs
    MrAgapiGC PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Maximus XI Code
    Processor9900K
    Memory (part number)CMK32GX4M4B3600C18
    Graphics Card #1STRIX-GTX1080ti-O8G-GAMING
    MonitorAOC AGON AG2701QX (2)
    Storage #1Samsung 960 EVO 256GB
    Storage #2Kingston Savage 500GB
    CPU CoolerNzxt X74 360mm AIO
    CaseNzxt H700
    Power SupplyEVGA 850 G2
    Keyboard Logitech G810
    Mouse Asus Spartha
    Headset Hyper X Cloud Revolver S
    Mouse Pad Hyper X Fury S 900mx420mm
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z337
    OS Windows 10 64btis
    Network RouterTpLink Archer C9
    Accessory #1 EKWB FANs all of them

staring to have issues with armory FIrst... setttings where no sticking. Then lights as soon i make some changes lights are off. I try to conect the mouse and the dock with usb wire and then is when the error. start. Also sometime when it comes back from sleep the green light on the dock is off.

i manage to jump start I will continue checking these as days comes by and the new cpu arrive.

i will prepare some notes.

Faulting application name: ROG Armoury.exe, version: 3.0.0.13, time stamp: 0x5bdff3f1
    Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.17763.134, time stamp: 0xc30ded87
    Exception code: 0xe0434352
    Fault offset: 0x0011ab32
    Faulting process id: 0xdf4
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d49d7a861ec0ab
    Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ROG Armoury\ROG Armoury.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\Windows\System32\KERNELBASE.dll
    Report Id: 1970ee2d-c775-4072-8e8d-c9a0ffa60d76
    Faulting package full name:
    Faulting package-relative application ID:

-----

Application: ROG Armoury.exe
    Framework Version: v4.0.30319
    Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
    Exception Info: System.IndexOutOfRangeException
    at Spatha.MainPage.copy_profile()
    at Spatha.MainPage.dowork_completed(System.Object, System.ComponentModel.RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs)
    at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnRunWorker Completed(System.ComponentModel.RunWorkerCompleted EventArgs)
    at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.AsyncOperat ionCompleted(System.Object)
    at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.Internal RealCall(System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32)
    at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatch When(System.Object, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32, System.Delegate)
    at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.Invok eImpl()
    at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.Invok eInSecurityContext(System.Object)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(Syst em.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threa ding.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threa ding.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object)
    at MS.Internal.CulturePreservingExecutionContext.Run( MS.Internal.CulturePreservingExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object)
    at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.Invok e()
    at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.ProcessQueue()
    at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WndProcHook(In tPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr, Boolean ByRef)
    at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr, Boolean ByRef)
    at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation( System.Object)
    at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.Internal RealCall(System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32)
    at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatch When(System.Object, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32, System.Delegate)
    at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.LegacyInvokeIm pl(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherPriority, System.TimeSpan, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32)
    at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr)
    at MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessage(Syste m.Windows.Interop.MSG ByRef)
    at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrameImpl( System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherFrame)
    at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrame(Syst em.Windows.Threading.DispatcherFrame)
    at System.Windows.Application.RunDispatcher(System.Ob ject)
    at System.Windows.Application.RunInternal(System.Wind ows.Window)
    at System.Windows.Application.Run(System.Windows.Wind ow)
    at ROG_Armoury_III.App.Main()

----

A timeout was reached (30000 milliseconds) while waiting for the Armoury Live Update service to connect.
    Last edited by MrAgapiGC; 12-27-2018 at 01:05 AM.

ROG Guru: Brown Belt Array MrAgapiGC PC Specs
    MrAgapiGC PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Maximus XI Code
    Processor9900K
    Memory (part number)CMK32GX4M4B3600C18
    Graphics Card #1STRIX-GTX1080ti-O8G-GAMING
    MonitorAOC AGON AG2701QX (2)
    Storage #1Samsung 960 EVO 256GB
    Storage #2Kingston Savage 500GB
    CPU CoolerNzxt X74 360mm AIO
    CaseNzxt H700
    Power SupplyEVGA 850 G2
    Keyboard Logitech G810
    Mouse Asus Spartha
    Headset Hyper X Cloud Revolver S
    Mouse Pad Hyper X Fury S 900mx420mm
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z337
    OS Windows 10 64btis
    Network RouterTpLink Archer C9
    Accessory #1 EKWB FANs all of them

I find a issue that some times. when i turn on my computer. all my preset are gone. I have to remake manually all over again.

Name:	Annotation 2018-12-29 030723.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	177.5 KB 
ID:	77852

note1.: if i conect the spartha on wire and also the dock. and the wireless conection is on. the app crach. with same info as above or it does not see both peripherals.
    note2: no idea if these is like these cause my logitech keyboard. (these one does not make a virutal conection like a regular one, like my hyper x
    note3: i will continue checking these since as soon my new cpu arrive I will change my z270 for the z390 code.

I pull again the event viewer and

The program ArmouryLiveUpdate.exe version 1.0.0.18 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Security and Maintenance control panel.
    Process ID: 18f8
    Start Time: 01d49f4d00a4ca89
    Termination Time: 2
    Application Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ROG Armoury\Live Update\ArmouryLiveUpdate.exe
    Report Id: 34e82781-7d88-48bb-8063-4e941c2bb192
    Faulting package full name:
    Faulting package-relative application ID:
    Hang type: Unknown

---

A timeout was reached (30000 milliseconds) while waiting for the Armoury Live Update service to connect.

----

These errors happens IF i have both my dock and mouse (wireless on) at the same time.

i will continue taking notes. since is odd. as soon i turn on the computer and settings are off. the settings are black as picture above. most of the time i have to make changes again and again just to, for example configure the lights. put all pulling rates again. etc. save here safe there.

So i hope these is helpful on some way.
    Last edited by MrAgapiGC; 12-29-2018 at 08:33 AM.

New ROGer Array

Error installing ROG Armoury v3.00.14

Hello!
    I bought a ROG Delta the day before yesterday.
    When you install the ROG Armoury 2 v.30014, I have a error "0х80040707". Emergency termination of the function call in the file:" dll: Install Helper.InstallKeyBotEnvironment"

But when installing via safe mode at the end gives the error " Can't open Acpi.sys (2)" and there is no Sonic Studio when the program starts.

Install on the Asus ROG GL703VM. How can I fix this issue? Please tell me!

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow530 View Post
    bought keyboard yesterday.

updated firmware of strix flare - check!

installed latest version of armory II - check!

now armory tool freezes when i want to customize the keyboard.

btw: i also had this comodo installing problem. transfer denied one..

after i turned off anti-virus for a while i was able to install armory II

EDIT: i reinstalled armoryII. got 6 anti virus messages. marked them as trustful.
    resetted the keyboard to factory settings.

for now it works again

Attachment 77344
    Same problem here but reinstalling sw still not working for me... I can't customize lightning because armoury freezes...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast