cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum woes

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
Is anyone else having weird forum woes.

One minute I can edit a post the next completely unable to.

If I can edit I keep getting messages saying I have to wait 30 seconds between posts...then a countdown of hundreds of seconds....

I've noticed answers to my posts appear before the question in the thread by 3 minutes! Impressive!

Do ASUS servers have some time keeping problem? AI Suite opening wormholes?

39 REPLIES 39

McCoy
Level 8
Saw same issue, maybe it's not a bug - it's a FEATURE (anti flood, anti spam), etc?

HiVizMan
Level 40
Dude don't even go there, It is not consistant. Some times I can reply to two or three posts one after another, then bang wait 387 seconds before your next post. But the next time I reply like ten seconds later that post will be fine.

Drives me nuts.

Also getting strange new post searches returned. Some times I get nothing for two or three days at a time then 4 or 5 pages or new posts. Some of which are two days old????
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

Silent_Scone
Super Moderator
Hi guys,

Have been told as of this morning it should be rectified. Let me know if you see any more timing/permissions/session issues.
13900KS / 8000 CAS36 / ROG APEX Z790 / ROG TUF RTX 4090

HiVizMan
Level 40
Cheers mate will do. Pleased to see ASUS are so on top of stuff here. Or is that just your pushing them. Suspect the latter.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
Nope...just tried to edit that post again and it saves nothing...wait 30 seconds and still no edit possible

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
I waited 3 minutes and still edit is not saved...shows as edited...but the actual edit is not saved

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
Sorry for multiposts...but I can't... err...edit.

Arne Saknussemm wrote:
Sorry for multiposts...but I can't... err...edit.

Can you confirm what browser, Arne? Try another, too.
13900KS / 8000 CAS36 / ROG APEX Z790 / ROG TUF RTX 4090