cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GL503VM - Keyboard Stops working

kugarte
Level 7
Hi its Kevin, my notebook, when working on it for any reason the keyboard just stops working, I have reinstalling the most new keyboards drivers and everything to fix it, but it does not solve the problem. When this problem occur I just press the power bottom to suspend the notebook and press it back to resume and then the keyboard works again. Please help me out, this is so frustrating when playing online.
3 REPLIES 3

arkashia
Level 7
kugarte wrote:
Hi its Kevin, my notebook, when working on it for any reason the keyboard just stops working, I have reinstalling the most new keyboards drivers and everything to fix it, but it does not solve the problem. When this problem occur I just press the power bottom to suspend the notebook and press it back to resume and then the keyboard works again. Please help me out, this is so frustrating when playing online.

same problem occurs with me. same notebook.

davemon50
Level 11
Almost sounds like a software conflict to me, have you tried running it in safe mode or tried disabling any startup programs to isolate any conflicts? Also, not sure how old your laptop is, but have you ruled out any keyboard shorts from spills or dirt, etc? Syrupy liquids that harden after shutdown will become more liquidy after the machine starts warming up again.
Davemon50

vanatoru_bogdan
Level 7
I have gl703vm scar edition sometimes only the keyboard works you have to press the power button to enter sleep mode then reopen and it works it is not pleasant when you are in a session of cs go get timeout ....