cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can i find rog laptop warranty date?

sage12
Level 7
Bat Cold Shower Faucet Wall Mounted 304 Stainless steel Rangos is an elegant design with European style with 304 stainless steel material which is extremely durable and safe for users. Washers can rotate 360 ​​degrees so it's extremely handy for kitchens using 2 dishwasher compartments. The nozzle is designed to create a foam net, which prevents water from splashing, giving the water a strong and smooth water, saving water. Stainless steel Bowl Washer 304 The cheap price offered by Shop Nha Xinh today is a cheap, high quality product with high efficiency.

The product is suitable for families, hotels, restaurants because of the durable quality of stainless steel material 304, not contaminated with lead and completely safe for users. The dishwasher faucet has a thick design, beautiful stainless steel brightness, elegance, elegance, helping your kitchen space bright and beautiful many times. Now, with the Rangox Inox304 Premium Washbasin, which we introduce, you can be assured of the quality of the product because the product warranty period is up to 24 months. Need more information about the product, you can call: 0938114919. See more products of Shop: Cold Premium Sink Faucet Rangos NX502
Details:
- Product name: Rangos Ho Chi Minh wall mounted wash basin
- Material: stainless steel 304, 18% chromium, 8% nickel
- Water pressure: 0.05MPa ~ 0.85MPa
- Size: 270 x 150mm
- Net weight: 475 grams
- Warranty: 24 months

PRODUCT INFORMATION
- Type of washing hose: Viglacera VG701 dishwashing faucet
- Luxurious design and modern
- Nickel plating is durable with time
- Plating: Croom
- With Viglacera VG701 Dishwasher top imported from Neoperl firm - Germany with high quality plastic material withstands temperatures up to 140 degrees C for long time. The honeycomb structure helps stabilize flow, creates smooth water flow, reduces noise, foams, and saves water.
- Use for wall mounting
- Viglacera dishwashing faucets is cast from 100% pure copper.
- Water pressure: 16Mpa
- Protected by 1 layer of red copper, 2 nickel layers, 1 chromium layer with a total thickness of up to 22µm.
- Water separator of Viglacera dishwasher is imported from Ceramtech - Germany with sliding surface with Ceramic ceramic. Durability of more than 10 years (equivalent to 500,000 open-close times).
- Details of rubber gaskets have good elasticity, abrasion resistance, withstand temperatures up to 90 degrees C.
3 REPLIES 3

jdfrench3
Level 12
I hope you kept a copy of your purchase receipt.....

https://www.asus.com/support/images/upload/warranty/global_Notebook.pdf
G752VSK, G75VW-3D, G51J, G1S
Homebuilt Windows Server

JustinThyme
Level 13
My products page shows the date your registered the warranty. After that its simple math. If you didnt register it or have no receipt then its the date of manufacture and you will have to contact asus with the serial to get that,

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, I'm not sure about the former” ~ Albert Einstein

Clintlgm
Level 14
sage12 wrote:
Where can I find ROG laptop warranty date?
I can't find my asus g752vy warranty date, i checked asus website but only shows my laptop doesn't show the warranty date.

If you didn't keep your receipt, the majors vendors keep copies on their websites just go back in previous orders. Some stores do too.
I have complained about this as many others have the support website for our accounts has not for several months not been able to go to the product page for our G752VY not sure about any other models
G752VY-DH72 Win 10 Pro
512 GB M.2 Samsung 960 Pro
1 TB Samsung 850 pro 2.5 format
980m GTX 4 GB
32GB DDR 4 Standard RAM

Z97 PRO WiFi I7 4790K
Windows 10 Pro
Z97 -A
Windows 10 Pro