CPU CoolerThermaltake Water 3.0 360mm
    CaseThermaltake Core V51
    Power SupplyEVGA SuperNova G2 750w
    Keyboard Corsair Vengeance K70
    Mouse Evga Torq 10 carbon
    Mouse Pad Steel Series
    OS Windows 10 Pro 64bit
    Network RouterAsus Rt-AC3100

Battlefield V redemption code claim issue.

Hello,
    So i had this exact same problem when I purchased my GTX Strix 1070 and was never able to recieve my game code.
    I purchased a new RTX Strix 2070 this week from Amazon. It arrived today. I began trying to figure out how to recieve my Battlefield V code. I found information at this link https://www.asus.com/event/vga/BattlefieldV/. I followed the instructions given to click on the link if i was having any troubles getting my code. It takes me to a link in the forums where you can send a mail to the server administrator. I followed all the instructions, gave all the appropriate information and when I try to submit the mail, I recieve this error...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20181129-155839_Chrome.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	72.9 KB 
ID:	77286

Any ideas? Can someone help me get my code please? I'd appreciate it! This game looks pretty sweet.
    ASUS ROG Maximus 8 Hero Alpha | Intel i5 6600k @4.7ghz | G. Skill Trident Z 16gb @ 3499mhz | Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 512gb | ASUS Strix GTX 1070 OC | EVGA Supernova G2 1300w | Windows 10 Pro x64

New ROGer Array LeoDasO PC Specs
    LeoDasO PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Thinkpad P50
    MotherboardAsus Strix z270H
    ProcessorIntel i7 7700k
    Memory (part number)Gskill F4-3200C16D-8GTZB x4
    Graphics Card #1ROG-STRIX-RTX2080TI-O11G-GAMING
    Sound CardOnboard
    MonitorMonoprice 4k Korean Monitor
    Storage #1Samsung 960 EVO
    Storage #2RAID
    CPU CoolerCoolermaster Tower Cooler
    CaseLan-Li
    Power SupplyCorsair 850W
    Keyboard Dell Generic
    Mouse Steel Series Sensei Raw
    Mouse Pad Steel Series
    Headset/Speakers Dell cheap
    OS Windows 10 Pro
    Network RouterUbiquti Edgerouter Lite

I had the same problem. I think the message does go through, but it is trying to redirect you back to a page that is incorrect.

If you go here: https://rog.asus.com/forum/sendmessage.php?do=contactus
    And fill out the fields, it will give you a successful sent message.

I submitted my information yesterday. I haven't heard anything back yet and the redemption status doesn't show anything.
    I am hoping to get some response soon!

New ROGer Array

Unhappy Cannot redeem for BFV code.

I also have tried what appears to be all methods of trying to redeem for my BFV code to absolutely no success; I have sent an email off to the address that it gives you should anything go wrong with redemption and also tried the main system and the forum messaging system backup redemption.

None of them seem to work and any help would be appreciated.

New ROGer Array LeoDasO PC Specs
    LeoDasO PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Thinkpad P50
    MotherboardAsus Strix z270H
    ProcessorIntel i7 7700k
    Memory (part number)Gskill F4-3200C16D-8GTZB x4
    Graphics Card #1ROG-STRIX-RTX2080TI-O11G-GAMING
    Sound CardOnboard
    MonitorMonoprice 4k Korean Monitor
    Storage #1Samsung 960 EVO
    Storage #2RAID
    CPU CoolerCoolermaster Tower Cooler
    CaseLan-Li
    Power SupplyCorsair 850W
    Keyboard Dell Generic
    Mouse Steel Series Sensei Raw
    Mouse Pad Steel Series
    Headset/Speakers Dell cheap
    OS Windows 10 Pro
    Network RouterUbiquti Edgerouter Lite

Hopefully we get a fix soon. It seems the redeem site is working better, but it doesn't have any options for users in the United States to redeem.

New ROGer Array

Battlefield V - Unable to claim promotion - RTX STRX 2080 O8G India

I am from India, I recently purchased the ROG-STRIX-RTX-2080-O8G-GAMING from one of the participating partners for BATTLEFIELD V promotion.
    When i am trying to register using this link - https://www.asus.com/event/vga/BattlefieldV/
    I am greeted with the below error when i submit after providing all the information in step 2.

"This card isn’t sold during this campaign period. Please check the redemption rule again. If you encounter any redemption problem, please provide your product serial number, PPID, a valid receipt* and send to rog_forum@asus.com. Please also clearly state the game title in the title of mail. (*Please provide a valid receipt with clear show of date of purchase and upload it to any cloud space, for example Dropbox, WeTransfer, ASUS Webstorage and provide a download URL.)"

Could some one help me with solving this issue. I am fed up with this promotion.
    Miniatura de Adjuntos Miniatura de Adjuntos ASUS RTX 2080 - Battlefield V Registraiton Error 01.jpg  

New ROGer Array

Some of us received codes that have already been claimed by someone else. I tried to contact Asus through Facebook by they don't seem to want to help.

Administrator Array MasterC@ASUS's Avatar

If you have not received your game yet, please private message me the following info:
    1. Product serial number (How to find your serial number: https://www.asus.com/support/Article/566/)
    2. Product PPID (How to find your PPID: https://www.asus.com/support/Article/750/)
    3. Link to invoice (link to image stored in cloud clearly showing the purchase date and product)
    4. Country

New ROGer Array

conflict between PPID and serial number. checked with supplier too. Have been seeking a solution for this since friday (it is now late Monday my time and redemption offer due to expire) and no response for last several requests for help

New ROGer Array

I direct messaged the admin here, lets see if this will work out. Anyone had any luck?