cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GL503VM keyboard stops working

Shioriu
Level 7
hi my girlfriend have GL503VM laptop but her keyboard stops working randomly it happends abput 6 times and she alwys have to restart her laptop any help ?

BIOS 311
8 REPLIES 8

arkashia
Level 7
We both have the same laptop and it happens to me as well. Any updates?

vanatoru_bogdan
Level 7
I have gl703vm scar edition sometimes only the keyboard works you have to press the power button to enter sleep mode then reopen and it works it is not pleasant when you are in a session of cs go get timeout ....

any updates?

karl_frascari
Level 8
Hey guys, I had this problem and I realize that the keyboard used to stop to work after pressing the ATK (volume up, down, game center...) keys. However today the keyboard is not turning on anymore...

karl.frascari wrote:
Hey guys, I had this problem and I realize that the keyboard used to stop to work after pressing the ATK (volume up, down, game center...) keys. However today the keyboard is not turning on anymore...

Could be something weird going on with the EC chip, maybe a bug in the ATK software. Try resetting it by turning off the laptop and holding the power button until the LEDs flash, then power it back on.

TimeLion724
Level 8
Have you tried updating your BIOS Firmware?
" The speed of the fallen one does not change..."

GUIDE TO FIXING BSOD ERRORS

karl_frascari
Level 8
Yes, I have tried all the solutions, but nothing seems to work. However last week my keyboard completely died, is not working even on BIOS. And there is no replacement for it in my country... Asus really messed up this time!

karl.frascari wrote:
Yes, I have tried all the solutions, but nothing seems to work. However last week my keyboard completely died, is not working even on BIOS. And there is no replacement for it in my country... Asus really messed up this time!

Do what I told you to do. If it doens't come back it's a hardware problem.