Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    New ROGer Array

Asus maintenance report says "N-key firmware solved the keyboard issue"

I have my GX501VIK shipped to Asus maintenance in Netherlands, and I just got the report: N-key firmware solved the keyboard issue. This was the second time that this happened (keyboard dead and GPU on ECO-mode), but this time the warranty had ended. Both times keyboard firmware was the solution, and it's not available for consumers.

Asus charges me about 100 euros for shipment and stuff as the warranty had ended, I hope this is the last time the keyboard died.

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array fcsoares43's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ceepeeoo View Post
    I have my GX501VIK shipped to Asus maintenance in Netherlands, and I just got the report: N-key firmware solved the keyboard issue. This was the second time that this happened (keyboard dead and GPU on ECO-mode), but this time the warranty had ended. Both times keyboard firmware was the solution, and it's not available for consumers.

Asus charges me about 100 euros for shipment and stuff as the warranty had ended, I hope this is the last time the keyboard died.
    Were in Portugal it would be the same they charge a lot and Portugal Midle class range is very poor, but you allways can go further and demand Asus to assume the problem were we got some laws of protetion for products destination works, and there allways the Asus Factory that can help is this cases, Good Luck
    Last edited by fcsoares43; 07-28-2021 at 08:05 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3