Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    ROG Enthusiast Array

No problems for me with mac showing but I don't have smart connect enabled. DNS seems to be the biggest issue for me. I have a server handling DNS and the GT seems to block DNS settings from the server. DHCP is turned off on the GT and I've added the server's ip on DHCP page and that helped some clients connect. Not understanding why I have to add dns address if dhcp server is off but whatever. For now, I have to manually add DNS server ip to most wired and wireless clients. Phones are having a problem staying connected. Most of the people in my office use iphones so I can't be sure if its the latest ios update or the GT but disabling "Enable WMM APSD" on all 3 bands seems to have solved that problem.

ROG Guru: White Belt Array

my 5ghz-2 mac does not show no matter what I do... be it enabling or disabling smart connect, or AIMesh.
    but it did work on previous firmware versions.

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by cyberlipe View Post
    does anyone see the same issue?
    No, did you try firmware restoration tool and restart the whole setup process, 5ghz-2 MAC Address and my Killer-1550 is connected to the VHT 161 channel is shown as in the picture.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tempsnip.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	110.8 KB 
ID:	77967

Name:	OpenedWithImage (2).jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	153.9 KB 
ID:	77968

ROG Guru: White Belt Array

Quote Originally Posted by warlove3 View Post
    No, did you try firmware restoration tool and restart the whole setup process, 5ghz-2 MAC Address and my Killer-1550 is connected to the VHT 161 channel is shown as in the picture.

Name:	tempsnip.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	110.8 KB 
ID:	77967

Name:	OpenedWithImage (2).jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	153.9 KB 
ID:	77968
    just tried. won`t work...

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by chris k View Post
    No problems for me with mac showing but I don't have smart connect enabled. DNS seems to be the biggest issue for me. I have a server handling DNS and the GT seems to block DNS settings from the server. DHCP is turned off on the GT and I've added the server's ip on DHCP page and that helped some clients connect. Not understanding why I have to add dns address if dhcp server is off but whatever. For now, I have to manually add DNS server ip to most wired and wireless clients. Phones are having a problem staying connected. Most of the people in my office use iphones so I can't be sure if its the latest ios update or the GT but disabling "Enable WMM APSD" on all 3 bands seems to have solved that problem.
    DNS is still an issue for me...also noticed ram usuage almost 97-99%, even after reboots. I restored back to 32799 firmware, and RAM went down to 64%. I cannot tell which processes use RAM...any suggestions of the DNS issue and RAM utilization please?

ROG Enthusiast Array

If you are experiencing issues with the new firmware rev, please use the feedback tool so that our Network team can be made aware of the issue. You can also PM me with your email address so that I can bring specific cases to their attention. Thanks guys.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by cyberlipe View Post
    hi
    does your 5ghz-2 shows its mac address?
    see my issue.
    With 3.0.0.4.384_32799, I can see client connected to 5G - 2.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Having to reboot the router almost daily for wireless clients to be able to connect. I'm using the GT in a business office with up 35 devices that need to STAY connected. This router has been out long enough that the basic functions should be working without problems. What I have is a router that is still in beta testing 2 YEARS after release. I've had enough of this disaster. Ordered a TP-Link Archer AX6000 to replace the GT.

New ROGer Array

I have I send in feedback
    router has been running for 1 days 22 hours 54 minute(s) 43 seconds with 3.0.0.4.384_45149
    And now I have lost all settings under DHCP
    the list is blank and has had to add them again.
    are very tired of this router

ROG Member Array

Is there any new Beta firmware that we could test on?

At least we can help with reporting the bug issues.

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast