Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
    New ROGer Array

Lightbulb

Today I wanted to fix a problem with sound. I think the problem is with very loud speakers. They are simply not configured. My guide for this problem.
    1)Reinstall sound driver.
    2)Install Sonic studio 3.
    3) base mode> off effects sonic studio> equalizer> custom> configure every line -6db.
    4) Restart your laptop.
    It's work for me today. I don't know if this will work tomorrow or next week. I never, never, never will buy asus laptops.=)

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Bandem View Post
    Today I wanted to fix a problem with sound. I think the problem is with very loud speakers. They are simply not configured. My guide for this problem.
    1)Reinstall sound driver.
    2)Install Sonic studio 3.
    3) base mode> off effects sonic studio> equalizer> custom> configure every line -6db.
    4) Restart your laptop.
    It's work for me today. I don't know if this will work tomorrow or next week. I never, never, never will buy asus laptops.=)
    You can also set -3db in equalizer or sound volume 50-60%.

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by katja View Post
    I did the same thing with openning my laptop and just strengthen the connection. Meanwhile bios 310 come along. I am not sure which helped, but now its working without sound fluctations.
    It works !!! Did the same - opened my laptop and checked all connections to the motherboard.
    I also had a problem with cooling fans reving to high but they are ok now.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Bandem View Post
    You can also set -3db in equalizer or sound volume 50-60%.
    Does not work today for me. I dont have not idea.

GL504GW Speaker Fluctuation Issue Solution

if anyone is having this issue and can't find fix for it, i have what solved mine. There is a faulty hardware in right speaker that causes it to turn volume up and down. I did as i've seen in other post from this forum and opened my device and then went ahead to move that speaker cable and making sure it is well plugged in. And boom, problem solved.
    Despicable that a product of this value has this kind of issues and must be the users who must take care to find the solution, but at least we can help each other in here

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10