Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    ROG Member Array

Did you manage to return the sound? I downloaded the update and have the same stuff, can't even seem to be able to run test sounds, let alone play them

ROG Member Array

I uninstalled nvidia and realtek drivers and used Driver booster 6 to download and install new ones.
    So far so good - no fluctuations. Found this in thread below:

https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...043#post766043

ROG Member Array

I meant the other guy, I didn't have fluctuations, I just lost all of sound after driver update :v

ROG Member Array

how to fix this sound issue permanently? this fluctuating sound so annoying

New ROGer Array

I have a problem with sound fluctuation for 5 months and I am very desperate and angry, I did everything, reinstall windows, drivers, can someone help me about this?
    Does anyone at all have any news about this?

ROG Member Array

New realtek drivers solve the problem. Tried on several windows 10 systems.

https://www.catalog.update.microsoft...x?q=6.0.1.8639

New ROGer Array

same problem, I have already installed several drivers and nothing, I have restarted several times and nothing. The ASUS customer service grosses only give one solution that is to return the equipment. I'm sure it's a Drivers problem but I do not know how to solve

New ROGer Array

the last thing I did, I updated this version of drivers, that the guy recommended me, and again I have fluctuations.

New ROGer Array

i think i found whats causing the issue. for some reason windows thinks that the device is constantly in a call. it then decides to mute the volume.
    turning it off has solved this issue for me. might help

New ROGer Array

GL504GM right speaker off after sleep

I have a similar issue, in my case the right speaker goes off after sleep (not always, but quite often), I solve this issue by restarting the laptop (sometimes need to restart multiple times as the right speaker is still off), can anyone provide some insight? I'm currently using Realtek Drivers 6.0.1.8639.

I used to have other problems, I would lose sound simply by switching applications, for example going from a youtube video to play csgo. To solve this I would switch the "default format" on "speaker properties" > "advanced" from "24bit 44100Hz" to "24bit48000Hz", this issue seems to have dissipated after some Realtek driver update (can't remember which one because I've already installed several different Realtek drivers).

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast