Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ROG Member Array

I use this drivers Software/Rapid Storage/14.6.3.1032 but I haven't Intel Rapid Storage Technology manager after installation windows. I couldn't make raid 0.
    I had to install the latest drivers v17 from the Intel website. Unfortunately the problem has not disappeared.

ROG Guru: Green Belt Array

Here's a link to a forum post that has a very detailed installation solution:

https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...-and-questions

Note: the link within this post is for the version 14 Raid driver, like the one found in your support folder.
    G752VSK, G75VW-3D, G51J, G1S
    Homebuilt Windows Server

ROG Member Array

I saw this instruction. Nothing is specific. It seems to me that the designers of this notebook did not do their job well.

ROG Guru: Gold Belt Array Clintlgm PC Specs
    Clintlgm PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Asus G752VY DH72
    MotherboardAsus Z97 Pro WiFi and /Z97 Pro A
    ProcessorI7 4790K
    Storage #1512 GB M.2 Samsung 960 Pro
    Storage #21 TB Samsun 850 Pro
    CaseCool Master Haf
    OS Win 8.1 Pro and Win 10 Pro

Quote Originally Posted by MFrost View Post
    I saw this instruction. Nothing is specific. It seems to me that the designers of this notebook did not do their job well.
    Your quite correct these notebooks are designed for serious gamers, they are leading edge technology and tweaked for performance. When you purchase one you should be ready to continually tweak it to keep it firing on all 8 Cylinders; Perhaps you missed the Name "Republic of Gamers" ROG on your notebook when you purchase it. Windows 10 had been a problem for us from the beginning and MS Windows continues to create versions that our hardware drivers may take a while to catch up with so we have to find ways to work around the issue as they come up.
    This forum has gotten me through a G75VW and a G752VY. I've had to learn UEFI, Windows 10, IRST, and a good backup Strategy and learned how to find the best hardware drives for these notebook. BTW my G75VW is still in use by my sister for general internet and email.
    G752VY-DH72 Win 10 Pro
    512 GB M.2 Samsung 960 Pro
    1 TB Samsung 850 pro 2.5 format
    980m GTX 4 GB
    32GB DDR 4 Standard RAM

Z97 PRO WiFi I7 4790K
    Windows 10 Pro
    Z97 -A
    Windows 10 Pro

ROG Member Array

I have been involved in IT for 30 years. I am saying that it is not possible to properly create raid 0 on the g752vt model.
    I see the create raid options in the bios In the VL model, . I can choose hard drives. This is not available in the VT model. This raid is very limited.
    This is not a driver issue. All I can do is change SSD disks to others. I don't have others yet. I do not want to buy because I have no guarantee that it will work.
    I would like to talk to people who have successfully created raid 0 on this model. For now, I get statements from people who didn't.
    Last edited by MFrost; 08-07-2019 at 09:54 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2