cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Rog RealBench Broken?Can't log in?

AgentHunk
Level 8
I have an account with ROG why can't I log in and upload my stats?
7 REPLIES 7

dorianbz
Level 7
Hi me too

Hello everyone. I'm I can logged in to RealBench, but I can't uploading any my stats. How I can fix it? Website have too problem, because all the time is refreshed and I can't send any files (*.rbr). I will be verygrateful for any helps in this issues!

JustinThyme
Level 13
Same here. I got the 7 spot and cant upload it.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, I'm not sure about the former” ~ Albert Einstein

Rob_W_
Level 12
It’s been broken for ages ( theory is Menthol broke it uploading his score last year) lol

Menthol
Level 14
lol Rob W.

I haven't seen Nodens around the forums for a long time, he created RB and updated it for new hardware from time to time,
who has a system from a couple generations back to see if they can still upload a score?

Menthol wrote:
lol Rob W.

I haven't seen Nodens around the forums for a long time, he created RB and updated it for new hardware from time to time,
who has a system from a couple generations back to see if they can still upload a score?

I tried both from the app itself and the web page offline. Neither works with old or new. From the app it looks like its going to go but never makes it there. Offline upload the page just coninously refreshes. You select the rbr file and it refeshes and says no file selected. Stop the page and as soon as you get it selected it refreshes again and say no file selected.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, I'm not sure about the former” ~ Albert Einstein

I just installed latest version on my new PC build and the thing just keeps running endless. I dont have it set to infinite and I have it all default settings. I have i9 9900k and dual 1080ti nvidia FE cards. 32g ram. I let it run for ages. I tried everything. When I press a button or move the mouse it says halted and the thing seems inactive and finish. I just see the lux chart or box up and its doing nothing. I dont know what to do next. I let it run for almost 35 mins.