Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by Vsparda View Post
    oh ok can u send me a screenshot of your afterburner settings??
    My setting of AB is the image of the curve. You can access it by pressing Ctrl+F

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by ryannguyen9 View Post
    My setting of AB is the image of the curve. You can access it by pressing Ctrl+F
    ok thank u

ROG Enthusiast Array

ok thank u
    No worries. Glad I can help you

ROG Junior Member Array

Where are you guys getting all these kind of BIOS versions 306,307 etc? All I can see on my ASUS support page for asus strix scar 2 gl504gm-es155t bios 304 and I have checked windows update several times for updates - nothing there. Where can I get new update for my laptop?

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixxx1991 View Post
    Where are you guys getting all these kind of BIOS versions 306,307 etc? All I can see on my ASUS support page for asus strix scar 2 gl504gm-es155t bios 304 and I have checked windows update several times for updates - nothing there. Where can I get new update for my laptop?
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...3fIKl5tsDcdnlt
    Here the link, it's unofficial. If you can wait till ASUS finnaly release it.

ROG Junior Member Array

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...3fIKl5tsDcdnlt
    Here the link, it's unofficial. If you can wait till ASUS finnaly release it.
    Thank you very much, and before updating the BIOS, is there a way to rollback to 304 if something happens, or is there some security function to prevent brick of the laptop (something like dual bios function that Gigabyte has?) or is there a version check before installing the BIOS ? Because I am not sure if I can install it, I have GL504GM, but SCAR version not HERO.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixxx1991 View Post
    Thank you very much, and before updating the BIOS, is there a way to rollback to 304 if something happens, or is there some security function to prevent brick of the laptop (something like dual bios function that Gigabyte has?) or is there a version check before installing the BIOS ? Because I am not sure if I can install it, I have GL504GM, but SCAR version not HERO.
    You can override new BIOS with old one. To my understanding, both Scar 1060 and Hero are the same machine (extract model number). You can use Winflash to check for match model. For safety mechanism, I can’t give you any information. You can always wait for the official BIOS if you find that’s risky.
    Last edited by ryannguyen9; 01-06-2019 at 01:00 PM.

ROG Enthusiast Array

You can override new BIOS with old one. To my understanding, both Scar 1060 and Hero are the same machine (extract model number). You can use Winflash to check for match model. For safety mechanism, I can’t give you any information. You can always wait for the official BIOS if you find that’s risky.
    bios 307 really did help unlike 306 u can only play on flat surfaces but on 307 you can play even on a laptop cooling pad now

ROG Enthusiast Array

bios 307 really did help unlike 306 u can only play on flat surfaces but on 307 you can play even on a laptop cooling pad now
    Did you solve the fps problem with your laptop? Man, I just bought this one for less than a week and 2060 is already been announced

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array FULLMETALJACKET7's Avatar

What was causing the issue in the first place? It just blows my mind that it would lag only because it wasn't on a flat surface, I mean, what does that has to do with the system performance? lol

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast