cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spatha wont connect

darkov_87
Level 7
Hello everyone,
Im Darko, and I got this mice like week ago. Before I start explaining my problem, I would like to say that I read sticky topic here and TRIED EVERYTHING that I found. I spent around 4-5h to make my mice connect without success.

Everything was worked fine, I plugin the dock, turn on the mice and everything worked perfectly until my battery was runing low. I was in the game and didn't know about issue connecting dock and mice in same time, so I just took cable and plug in my mice. After game was done I put the mice on dock. Tomorrow morning (yesterday) I was not able to connect the mice anymore.
I tried everything
- pull out the battery
- Installing armory v1 (cleaning everything from previous one)
- reverting profiles to default, and tried evry single one by changing some colors
- Installing armory v2 from stick topic
- tried different USB ports (not front)
- Repeated previous steps N times (restarted my PC around 50plus times, spent 4-5hours),

At moment, armory is 2.05.01, mice: 1.69 and dock is 1.32.
I also neeed to mention that I had issues with upgrading dock to 1.32. I got like 10x times that dock is flashed, but when I check the version it was showing 1.0.

Please understand my situation at the moment, I pay ~135e for mice and having this issue is not acceptable.
13 REPLIES 13

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Hi There,

Please check your inbox, I have private messaged you the link to the latest firmware download for your Spatha (1.72). Have a try.

MasterC@ASUS wrote:
Hi There,

Please check your inbox, I have private messaged you the link to the latest firmware download for your Spatha (1.72). Have a try.

Hello there,
tnx for you'r help, but this didn't work for me.
I updated mice to 1.72, connected the dock afterwards (disconnect mice before), tried to pair but without success.

Dock first time blink green very-fast , second try was a bitt slower. Mice does not give any sign when I press pair button, but react on changing profiles (light is changed). OFC, I was following official guide how to pair....
Do you have any other suggestion that I can try?

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
If you are still on 2.05.01, please install 3.00.14 (run UpdateInstaller.exe).

@MasterC@ASUS Tnx for you'r replay!

short answer:
I update to 3.0.14; I still can't connect my mice;

When I start update to v3, I needed to remove v2 of armoury and then I got this error:

After that, I update to v3 and my mice was on v1.72, all good;

Then I disconnect mice, and connect dock and I notice my dock is on v1.0.0 so I run update:
And as you can see update it to 1.32
But in armory, after restarting everything ofc I see 1.0

In my previous version of armoury (v2) dock firmware is shown as 1.32.
Im SUPER CONFUSED!!!!
Still my mice can't pair with the dock...

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Please check your inbox, I've sent you the link to dock firmware 1.32 so you can try to flash the dock manually.

MasterC@ASUS wrote:
Please check your inbox, I've sent you the link to dock firmware 1.32 so you can try to flash the dock manually.

I was 100% sure that I already answer you on this one.

I tried to update dock firmware by using files you send to me, but that also didn't work. The update report success, but when I go to armoury, I still see 1.0.
Armoury is 3.00.14.
I garante if I install older version of Armoury that version of firmware will be displayed as 1.32 (I already notice that problem before).

Do you have any other suggestion? Im realy disapointed.... Everything worked fine 2 days until I plugin mice and dock in same time. There was no warning on the box that I should not do that ... for me that was fine because I got 2 USB cables....
Tnx you for you'r help

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
After flashing the dock or mouse, restart the computer and the firmware should be shown correctly in Armoury. In the last picture, only the firmware for the dock was showing, did you turn the mouse on? The Spatha itself seems to be okay if there are no problems when wired, perhaps try to connect wirelessly on another PC to see if the issue is specific to your current system.

One cable is intended for the dock, and the shorter cable is provided so you don't need to disconnect your dock every time you are on the go with a laptop.

I just rerstart the PC, it's the same...

You can't see spatha firmware there because spatha does not want to connect with the dock.
But Im sure if I install old version of armoury that dock firmware version will be displayed as 1.32.
is there any way to do a hard reset for both, dock and mice?
I'll try to connect to another PC, but for me this looks like firmware problem mice or dock, nothing to do with my operating system. Mice/Dock firmwares are in charge for pairing this 2 devices, my OS does not have nothing with that. Right?

Best,
Darko

darkov.87 wrote:
I just rerstart the PC, it's the same...

You can't see spatha firmware there because spatha does not want to connect with the dock.
But Im sure if I install old version of armoury that dock firmware version will be displayed as 1.32.
is there any way to do a hard reset for both, dock and mice?
I'll try to connect to another PC, but for me this looks like firmware problem mice or dock, nothing to do with my operating system. Mice/Dock firmwares are in charge for pairing this 2 devices, my OS does not have nothing with that. Right?

Best,
Darko

I have the exact same issue, and tried everything you did. The software and firmware are disappointing at best.