cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Case controlled RGB, seperate software controller Logitech RGB keyboard...

TimmyP7
Level 7
I have a case. Mattrexx Deepcool 55. It has a hardware button (Individual Colors, Fade Cycle, Flash Cycle, Blend Cycle) and controller on the case with extra connectors to expand. None of this is controlled by any software. I have it looking good.

Also have a Logitech G510 RGB programmable keyboard (LGS scripting LUA), and I am looking to sync this. But you know there is only one way if its even possible:

Does anyone know the formula for ASUS Aurasync hardware RGB cycles? Like fade cycles work at a constant time, I wanna match this up.

I am so close, but its just by eye. I cannot "reverse engineer" the color cycle but it is SO CLOSE. I KNOW it uses a standard deviant of time somehow. I can just tell.

Does anyone know this? It would be time-oriented. (Like the total time of every color cycled, I could "port" this I am right there if I knew how it related to exact seconds, or I could derive this from the code that drives Aurasync)

If not I understand. tldr I am triying to sync up an RGB software keyboard with a hardware only case.
1 REPLY 1

crashniels
Level 7
TimmyP7 wrote:
I have a case. Mattrexx Deepcool 55. It has a hardware button (Individual Colors, Fade Cycle, Flash Cycle, Blend Cycle) and controller on the case with extra connectors to expand. None of this is controlled by any software. I have it looking good.

Also have a Logitech G510 RGB programmable keyboard (LGS scripting LUA), and I am looking to sync this. But you know there is only one way if its even possible:

Does anyone know the formula for ASUS Aurasync hardware RGB cycles? Like fade cycles work at a constant time, I wanna match this up.

I am so close, but its just by eye. I cannot "reverse engineer" the color cycle but it is SO CLOSE. I KNOW it uses a standard deviant of time somehow. I can just tell.

Does anyone know this? It would be time-oriented. (Like the total time of every color cycled, I could "port" this I am right there if I knew how it related to exact seconds, or I could derive this from the code that drives Aurasync)

If not I understand. tldr I am triying to sync up an RGB software keyboard with a hardware only case.

1. What motherboard do you have? The Deepcool 55 can also be connected to a 12v RGB header on the motherboard.
2. The G510 can be controlled with a software called RGBSync. Someone already simplified bundling a bunch of devices together to make it easier for developers. And someone else used the project and made a program that can sync Logitech, Corsair and others with Aura and the other way around.
Here is the link.
https://fanman03.ml/dl/
If you need any help the Discord link is there.