cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nahimic Extras cause silent sound...

BustaZz
Level 7
Hey I have Maximus Formula X and have big trouble with sound.Its very quiet and Im pretty sure that is come from Nahimic extras,so is it have way to tottaly disable them or uninstall.I play a lot PUBG and cant hear anything...
30 REPLIES 30

MoKiChU
Level 40
BustaZz wrote:
Hey I have Maximus Formula X and have big trouble with sound.Its very quiet and Im pretty sure that is come from Nahimic extras,so is it have way to tottaly disable them or uninstall.I play a lot PUBG and cant hear anything...

Hi,

What version of Realtek HD Audio drivers are you using ?

Anyway, use the FIRST INSTALL/CLEAN INSTALL tutorial of this thread to install the latest Realtek HD Audio Drivers v6.0.1.8586 WHQL with Realtek Audio Control v1.2.158.0 + Sonic Studio III v3.13.6.0 (Optional) with Sonic Studio Link & Sonic Radar III v3.13.6.0 (Optional) : https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?105341-DRIVERS-Realtek-HD-Audio-(UAD)

MoKiChU wrote:
Hi,

What version of Realtek HD Audio drivers are you using ?

Anyway, use the FIRST INSTALL/CLEAN INSTALL tutorial of this thread to install the latest Realtek HD Audio Drivers v6.0.1.8586 WHQL with Realtek Audio Control v1.2.158.0 + Sonic Studio III v3.13.6.0 (Optional) with Sonic Studio Link & Sonic Radar III v3.13.6.0 (Optional) : https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?105341-DRIVERS-Realtek-HD-Audio-(UAD)

Im with them

BustaZz wrote:
Im with them

You can try HDA drivers : https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?105878-DRIVERS-Realtek-HD-Audio-(HDA)

Use FIRST INSTALL/CLEAN INSTALL tutorial of this thread to install the latest Realtek HD Audio Drivers v6.0.1.8586 WHQL with Realtek HD Audio Manager + Sonic Studio III v3.6.42.51937 (Optional) & Sonic Radar III v3.6.42.51937 (Optional)

Same no ambient sound very very quiet footsteps its impossible

kens30
Level 11
Have you tried changing the Amplify Level to Extreme in the Realtek Audio Console?

kens30 wrote:
Have you tried changing the Amplify Level to Extreme in the Realtek Audio Console?

When I use USB headsets I cant set any AMP levels,but that is not matter with Extreme on 3.5 mm its the silent also,

BustaZz wrote:
When I use USB headsets I cant set any AMP levels,but that is not matter with Extreme on 3.5 mm its the silent also,

Hi,

If you do not have this issue on other games, it's probably the issue is specific to PUBG.

You just have to wait for an update of PUBG or Realtek drivers (and/or an update of Sonic Studio III & Sonic Studio III intragration drivers) to fix the issue.

MoKiChU wrote:
Hi,

If you do not have this issue on other games, it's probably the issue is specific to PUBG.

You just have to wait for an update of PUBG or Realtek drivers (and/or an update of Sonic Studio III & Sonic Studio III intragration drivers) to fix the issue.

I have problem also with Youtube and Twitch I have to make everythink on 100% so feel comfortible.Once more think very strange if I unplug my AC Power cable for one night sometimes the sound is little loud than before...

BustaZz wrote:
I have problem also with Youtube and Twitch I have to make everythink on 100% so feel comfortible.Once more think very strange if I unplug my AC Power cable for one night sometimes the sound is little loud than before...

If you uninstall Sonic Studio III & Sonic Radar III then :

UAD Drivers : Realtek Audio Console > Check the box "Disable all sound effects" in your "Playback Devices"
HDA Drivers : Disable all sound effects from Windows (Sound > Playback Devices > Right click on your Realtek device > Properties > Advanced stats > Check the box "Disable all sound effects")

The issue is still here ?